Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chicago concert...you going? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chicago concert...you going?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Chicago concert...you going? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there. The TST/DD/MR/LD concert in the Chicago burbs is tomorrow. If you happen to be going, I will be there. I'd love to meet other DAmbers. If you're going, give me a call on my cell phone at 314-XXX-XXXX. I'll have it with me.

Also, does anyone know if you can use your credit card to purchase the new CDs at the concert, or is this a cash only thang? Any assistance will be appreciated.

I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!

-- aotp
09-27-2002 09:28 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't make it, but if you start getting prank phone call it's not me Tongue

BD

09-27-2002 09:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Author of the Post
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

BD

Hey Big Dork!! Thanks for putting the pics up of the Arizona concert. I'll try to download the mp3 files when I get back from Chicago! Take care man...and I'll get you my track for DAmb it soon!!

-- aotp
09-27-2002 09:42 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

sounds good!

have fun at the show! try to get on film - heh heh Big Grin

09-27-2002 09:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

aotp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT
YER phone out there
WHO KNOWS WHO MAY CALL..........
HOPE YA GOT LOTS OF MINUTES..
hEY- WE WANT A full report!!!!
(SORRY- i'M OVER 500 MILES AWAY FROM HOME..............
jIMiNY
09-27-2002 09:55 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by Author of the Post

quote:
Originally posted by jc
CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT
YER phone out there
WHO KNOWS WHO MAY CALL..........
HOPE YA GOT LOTS OF MINUTES..
hEY- WE WANT A full report!!!!
(SORRY- i'M OVER 500 MILES AWAY FROM HOME..............
jIMiNY

Believe it or not, I trust the people on this board to be mature (okay, maybe not all of them) but I do have caller ID on the cell phone, and yes, I do have a lot of minutes and never close to using them up! I just want to meet other TST and LD fans. They are so hard to find!

-- aotp
09-27-2002 10:07 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

At the Houston concert CD purchases were cash or check made directly to the individual member. Lots of old and new Dog CD's and their respective solo projects available, but nothing from DA, 77's, or the Choir.

One fan brought a blue long sleeve shirt and had band members sign and draw their respective band emblems on it with a black marks-a-lot, which was a pretty cool idea.
09-27-2002 10:17 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

boohoo i want to goooooooooo Crying
09-27-2002 11:11 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

quote:
Originally posted by anne
boohoo i want to goooooooooo Crying

DITTO (you know the rest)

09-27-2002 11:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Not sure about the credit card thing, most likely we won't
make it there and if we don't I am not sure who they will
have on merch.

This is most likely the only show of the tour we could make
it to and I have to work. Trying to decide if I should take
some days off that I really can't take.

I have heard they should have the "Green Room Part Tour"
and the newly mastered "Senic Routes" now. Thats what I heard anyway.. you never know about this kind of stuff.

And for those that don't get to a show that has those 2 CDs
available they will be on this site and the Low Fidelity
site after the tour.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-27-2002 12:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Why do we have to wait until after the tour?????

That sucks!!!!!!

09-27-2002 12:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Administrator

I think the Low Fidelity ones might be up on their site before the tour ends. And SR might be up here before too.
Just not positive on that.

The tour takes first dibs. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-27-2002 12:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I think the DAMB should get first dibs.....aren't we the most radical fans????? Confused

09-27-2002 12:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I think the Low Fidelity ones might be up on their site before the tour ends. And SR might be up here before too.

What about those of us who were at a show but the CD's weren't there?

BD

(It's not big deal as long as I get them someday)

09-27-2002 12:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

quote:
quote:

What about those of us who were at a show but the CD's weren't there?

BD

AMEN!!Evil
09-27-2002 13:58 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

BD

Sure it's not... Evil

09-27-2002 14:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Administrator

Yeah, but we have no control over the manufacturing process
and how long it takes. At least you got to see a show! Smile

Looks like we won't. Frown

09-27-2002 14:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

so now your taking your CDs and going home? Frown

BD
Wink Big Grin Tongue

09-27-2002 16:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:

me either Crying

09-27-2002 16:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

me either Crying

And me either. It's really depressing. Wouldn't it be cool if the Lost Dogs and all the DAmb fans showed up in Corpus Christi to surprise me! Pleased

Alas, it's probably only a dream.

09-27-2002 18:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chicago concert...you going?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH