Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Darn Floor - Big Bite 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Coming Soon from Stunt Records and the Arena Rock Recording co.!

The classic album that remains the favorite among many DA fans is finally returning to CD! This Deluxe 2 disc Edition includes new artwork & packaging, 20 pages of liner notes and photos, a brand new interview with Terry Taylor, remastered audio and never-before-heard bonus material! Keep watching for further details!

Disc: 1
1. Return the Beat Menace
2. Strange Animals
3. Darn Floor-Big Bite
4. Earth Household
5. Safety Net
6. Pictures of the Gone World
7. Divine Instant
8. Half Light, Epoch and Phase
9. The Unattainable Earth
10. The Shape of Air

Disc: 2
1. The Unattainable Earth
2. Return the Beat Menace
3. Safety Net [Live at Cornerstone 1998]
4. Interview with Terry Taylor: Concept - Daniel Amos (DA),
5. Interview with Terry Taylor: Music with Cassette Demos - Daniel Amos (DA),
6. Interview with Terry Taylor: Lyrics - Daniel Amos (DA),
7. Interview with Terry Taylor: Recording - Daniel Amos (DA),
8. Interview with Terry Taylor: The Band - Daniel Amos (DA),
9. Interview with Terry Taylor: Looking Back - Daniel Amos (DA),
10. Pictures of the Gone World
11. The Shape of Air [Live at Cornerstone 2000]
12. Half Light, Epoch and Phase
13. Darn Floor-Big Bite [Live at Cornerstone 1988]
14. The Unattainable Earth [Live at Cornerstone 1988]
15. Sacred Heart

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-03-2007 21:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice.... Cool

Cool
10-03-2007 21:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well shut my mouth! Big Grin Cool Cool Cool

10-03-2007 21:48 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, that happened pretty quickly, that's great!

10-04-2007 05:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I'll finally get to hear that bad boy. You guys are the best.

10-04-2007 09:16 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Disjasked Lerna

I went to the webstore to pre-order, but it's not up yet so I got Imaginarium instead. I know, I know- I should have bought that long ago. I am a sinner.

10-04-2007 09:20 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Awww Yeah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is great! Now I don't have to wear out my tape anymore or listen to that burned copy a seminary friend gave me. He had to copies, but would not part with either of them for the mere amount of $30. I am still urked by his non-Christian, non-materialistic behavior. By the way which version of the CD artwork will you use or will you create something completely new?

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
10-04-2007 09:27 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Well, I'm excited about this. After hearing people like Dennis (who has great taste in music from what I can tell) rave about this disc, I cannot wait. My wife and I are doing "Financial Peace University" right now, so our budget is going to be tight from now on. I have $1 a week going into my "blow fund", so I will save up, and maybe by the time I have enough, this reissue will be out.

Good job, Townsends!!!!!

10-04-2007 09:43 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Financial Peace University"

Sweet! Dave Ramsey might be an Angel from Heaven's accounting department!

But we found ourselves here! "Some potential bonus material has been located!" It's the right time for LOVE! Big Grin Big Grin

10-04-2007 10:12 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
Well, I'm excited about this. After hearing people like Dennis (who has great taste in music from what I can tell) rave about this disc, I cannot wait. My wife and I are doing "Financial Peace University" right now, so our budget is going to be tight from now on. I have $1 a week going into my "blow fund", so I will save up, and maybe by the time I have enough, this reissue will be out.

Good job, Townsends!!!!!

Dave Ramsey doesn't tell you that you can't spend money, he just tells you that you need to tell your money where to go. I think your money needs to go to DA. Smile

I'm sure your wife will agree.

Actually, we've completed FPU and are working on the debt snowball. Paying off the last credit card this week. This is not our last debt but it is progress. Keep it up!

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
10-04-2007 11:30 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

Decisions decisions... I've got the original issue on CD, but if the goodies are pretty awesome, I may have to invest the anniversary edition too! Cool
10-04-2007 11:49 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah I think the idea is with these reissues is that they are the final ultimate version. Not that they might not be reissued again at some point, but if they do it will probably be these versions.

10-04-2007 12:08 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Great News! My favorite DA album, and I think this one is hard enough to get that a lot of people will pick it up.

10-04-2007 12:09 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:

Good job, Townsends!!!!!

Dave Ramsey doesn't tell you that you can't spend money, he just tells you that you need to tell your money where to go. I think your money needs to go to DA. Smile

Actually, we've completed FPU and are working on the debt snowball. Paying off the last credit card this week. This is not our last debt but it is progress. Keep it up!

i went to his course with the girl i was engaged to 2 years ago...
with about 5 weeks left she told me she was gonna file bankruptcy..
i stopped going with her.... Tongue Roll Eyes
he did have some good ideas...
dfbb for 20 bucks or less would actually be a good investment... it's worth way more than that! these kinds of re-issues usually only make about 1000 copies... hmmm, i might buy two.. Big Grin

Cool
10-04-2007 12:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:

Good job, Townsends!!!!!

i went to his course with the girl i was engaged to 2 years ago...
with about 5 weeks left she told me she was gonna file bankruptcy..
i stopped going with her.... Tongue Roll Eyes
he did have some good ideas...
dfbb for 20 bucks or less would actually be a good investment... it's worth way more than that! these kinds of re-issues usually only make about 1000 copies... hmmm, i might buy two.. Big Grin

I think Dave Ramsey would agree with you there Joey, that likely, long term would be a good investment, if ebay today is any indication.

10-04-2007 12:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
I think Dave Ramsey would agree with you there Joey, that likely, long term would be a good investment, if ebay today is any indication.

I agree and then he tell you to get rid of that $30,000 car and buy the Swirling Eddies some guitars and some gutiar picks! But don't use a credit card! Big Grin Big Grin

Darn Floor Big Bite!!! Yeehaw!!!!

10-04-2007 13:12 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I am all a-twitter.

10-04-2007 13:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Dude... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
I am all a-twitter.

Seriously man, you just opened the door for all kinds of comments with that one. I shall refrain, myself, but be warned. Others are not as magnanimous (sp?) as I.

Silly twit. OK, SO I'M WEAK! SO SUE ME!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamespop: 10-04-2007 14:12.

10-04-2007 14:11 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by joey
these kinds of re-issues usually only make about 1000 copies... hmmm, i might buy two.. Big Grin

We're hoping that this company works out a deal that allows a lot more than that to be printed... it would suck to sell out in a couple of days and still have demand.

Thats pretty much what happened with the Alarma book set... we sold out in a couple of days or something and still have people writing and asking for it seven years later... What a waste.

Thats been our goal with any of these deluxe reissues... to get them reissued in a way that Terry can just keep printing them as needed. You never know what the "owner" company will insist on though.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-04-2007 18:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

audiori,

Put me down for three. That'll get some of my Christmas shopping done! Big Grin

10-04-2007 18:41 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH