Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I was surprised! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I was surprised!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Wriss
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-16-2008

Big Grin I was surprised! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was surprised to see that this band has such a big following. Bigger than I thought of it to be. I had forgotten about them myself for quite a while, and just recently found them again.

I was going through a stack of old CD's when I found The Neverhood. I remembered that music, and was curious on who made it... After some searching, I found this place. Once I get some cash, I'm going to buy the sound track.

Well, I'm glad to see that there is still an active community here! I expected to find a ghost-site, but thankfully, I didn't!

Did anyone else here think the same thing before? Or am I just the guy with poor taste? Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wriss: 10-16-2008 22:01.

10-16-2008 21:50 Wriss is offline Send an Email to Wriss Search for Posts by Wriss Add Wriss to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't think your assumption is unique. I didn't know what to expect when I found the site; I wasn't even looking for it because it hadn't occured to me the band would have one. I had been out of the loop since Motorcycle when my sister gave MBD to me for Christmas. I loved it and decided to find some information about it online.

So welcome, Wriss! Good to meet you.
10-17-2008 12:38 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! I found this site after figuring out who was behind the Neverhood soundtrack, too!

I was surprised anybody had ever heard of them in the first place! I've only met one person (in the flesh) who didn't say, "Daniel who?"

10-17-2008 13:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Wriss
howdy

yes its quite a community- fer me it started with an AOL e mail addy on S.O.T.H. to eventually morph into what is now this.

Heck, we' ve even had some urban renewal since it sprung up Confused

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-17-2008 13:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: I was surprised! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Wriss
Or am I just the guy with poor taste? Tongue

You have no idea what kind of group you just got involved with. Smile

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
10-17-2008 13:46 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

The Neverhood music has brought more people to the band in the last few years than anything else. So you are not alone!

10-17-2008 15:37 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

would this be considered musical fruit then?

( I know- its skullmonkeys but you get the gist)
Big Grin

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 10-17-2008 15:45.

10-17-2008 15:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I was surprised!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH