Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Disco Love Grapes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disco Love Grapes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Disco Love Grapes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, when this song came out, I kept telling my wife that I wanted her to choreograph a dance to it. She always put me off saying that she would do it for my 40th b-day. I hit 40 today. We went to our home group because a friend of ours was being baptized. After the baptism, my wife and 4 other ladies broke out into an interpretive dance of DLG. It was very funny. She is a such good sport.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-26-2007 22:07 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure you had to have been there - but then you were!

Sounds like a great surprise.

Psalm 119:83
06-26-2007 22:47 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! RE: Disco Love Grapes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
So, when this song came out, I kept telling my wife that I wanted her to choreograph a dance to it. She always put me off saying that she would do it for my 40th b-day. I hit 40 today. We went to our home group because a friend of ours was being baptized. After the baptism, my wife and 4 other ladies broke out into an interpretive dance of DLG. It was very funny. She is a such good sport.

a .mpg, .avi or .mov is worth a thousand words... Cool

06-27-2007 08:09 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh, yea Happy 40th too. Cool

06-27-2007 08:10 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

OMG, 4 peeps in one room who have heard/love the "Love Grapes".

I'm speechless Shocked

06-27-2007 23:39 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Disco Love Grapes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH