Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prodigal Bride » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prodigal Bride
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FredFredFred FredFredFred is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-20-2007

Prodigal Bride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I taught a class on Hosea last week and wrote about it here:
http://www.scriptoriumdaily.com/2007/04/...calls-it-quits/

BUT more to the point for the DAMB, after a few days of immersion in Hosea I realized just how good the song "The Prodigal Bride" is, so I wrote about that here:

http://www.scriptoriumdaily.com/2007/04/...prodigal-bride/

Fred Sanders
"when you first beheld the man, you nailed down his open hand"
04-18-2007 03:02 FredFredFred is offline Homepage of FredFredFred Search for Posts by FredFredFred Add FredFredFred to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

04-18-2007 07:33 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pretty weird... I woke up today with that song stuck in my head. I haven't heard it in a while, so I'm not sure why that happened... Shocked

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-18-2007 16:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Thumb Up! RE: Prodigal Bride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

F^3 - great write up - I posted a link to it over on the Image Journal forum. Those folks need to loosen up and lower their brows a bit. I'm hoping some of their Seattle spawn can make a Lost Dogs concert up there.

The nod to the depth of Terry's writing is appreciated. Not many Christian writers take such an honest look at our state in the world before the Lord as Uncle T. As he might say, we try too hard and never enough.

What's it like to be cubed? Pleased

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 04-18-2007 21:56.

04-18-2007 21:56 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prodigal Bride

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH