Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here it comes fellas.. .

NEW MUSIC FROM DANIEL AMOS in 2013!

Let's get Daniel Amos off of their butts and back into the studio in 2013!

How would you like to partner with Daniel Amos to get them back into the studio to make a new album in 2013? Now is your chance!

As we all know, due to a variety of issues, Daniel Amos has not recorded a new album since 2001's "Mr Buechner's Dream." Well, it's way overdue for the band to make a new album and you can be a part of it! After many months of planning, we are launching a Kickstarter Campaign to raise enough money to to pay for studio time and the band's travel expenses to make a BRAND NEW album! An entire album of brand new music from Daniel Amos and it can only happen with your help!

If you are unfamiliar with Kickstarter, this is an all or nothing effort folks. Heres how it works. You pledge a certain amount of money to help DA. Your card is not charged unless the project is fully funded. So, if we get to September 6th and we don't have our goal - nothing happens. You keep your money and DA doesn't make an album. If we hit September 6th and we do reach our goal, your credit card is charged by Amazon and DA begins the process of making a new album. We then keep you updated on the progress and begin filling whatever "rewards" you should receive based on your pledge. If at any time you decide you'd like to pledge more, you are able to do that and your "rewards" will be updated to whatever level you pledge.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9461...rom-daniel-amos

UPDATE: Since there were quite a few people out there that completely missed out or didn't hear about it fast enough to contribute...

We're opening up a few tiers once again.. with some slightly altered rewards.. just in case anyone missed out the first time.

(Link No Longer Valid)

The money will still be going into the budget of the album.

This campaign begins NOW and will end on Thursday Sep 6, 7:14pm EDT

We're asking for your help not only with pledges, but to get the word out. There are enough DA fans out there that this should be easy, but if we fall short, it will most likely be because a lot of people didn't hear about this effort. Help us spread the word. Whether its on Facebook, or in email, on message boards or anywhere else - get the word out.

Lets make this happen!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-02-2012 21:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(I can't mix to that, Dave...)

When is this going live?
08-03-2012 19:32 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't find anything at Kickstarter...yet

08-03-2012 20:11 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

As soon as Amazon gets their act together. Big Grin

Everythings ready to go, but theres something wrong between the Kickstarter account adn the Amazon account. The Amazon account says everything is verified and done.. the Kickstarter account claims that the Amazon account isn't verified yet. Didn't see it as a problem until I tried to launch...

I'm trying to get them to straighten it out and fix whatever it is.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-03-2012 20:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool Cool Cool
08-03-2012 23:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvADc0m9x8

08-04-2012 06:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

WooHoo!
08-04-2012 12:29 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Administrator

Got the Amazon thing straightened out.. its just a countdown waiting on Kickstarter to let me launch it now. Any minute(?) now... I wonder if they're open on weekends?

08-04-2012 13:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's not there yet, but I'm sure it will at some point tonight...which leads me to a request among the regular Forum folks.

Please, please, please...if you know someone who hasn't been here regularly but has ever been interested in DA, Eddies or Dogs, pass them a message that this is happening. Starflyer 59 blew past their set goal super-quick, and as much as I love Mr. Martin's music, I know we can hit the goal much quicker than they did.

Come on, folks. We talk up a good fanboy rhetoric, but now's the time to prove it!
08-04-2012 16:25 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Good words, Dw.
08-04-2012 17:03 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

y'all gonna send us one of them new fangeled email noteephikations arnchya?

Psalm 119:83
08-04-2012 22:37 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah, it'll be everywhere.

08-04-2012 23:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Do it for ed

08-05-2012 22:39 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I'm guessing a link will be posted when we can start pledging?....

08-05-2012 23:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yup. I'm guessing it will be tomorrow (Monday). Kickstarter folks must take the weekend off.

08-06-2012 00:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

You may want to contact whoever you were working with over at Kickstarter. I've been popping in all day long and absolutely nothing has shown up yet.
08-06-2012 17:23 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

They haven't let me launch it yet.

I did finally hear from them and they asked me to change something on the front page and then they'll get back to me. I'm waiting on that right now.

08-06-2012 18:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Ok, folks... both amazon and kickstarter have given me the all clear. so, today is the day. i do want to wait until Im home however so I can send out an announcement at the same time. shoul be this evening around 6pm central time I would guess. stay tuned!

08-07-2012 12:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

NEW MUSIC FROM DANIEL AMOS in 2012!

Let's get Daniel Amos off of their butts and back into the studio in 2012!

How would you like to partner with Daniel Amos to get them back into the studio to make a new album in 2012? Now is your chance!

As we all know, due to a variety of issues, Daniel Amos has not recorded a new album since 2001's "Mr Buechner's Dream." Well, it's way overdue for the band to make a new album and you can be a part of it! After many months of planning, we are launching a Kickstarter Campaign to raise enough money to to pay for studio time and the band's travel expenses to make a BRAND NEW album! An entire album of brand new music from Daniel Amos and it can only happen with your help!

If you are unfamiliar with Kickstarter, this is an all or nothing effort folks. Heres how it works. You pledge a certain amount of money to help DA. Your card is not charged unless the project is fully funded. So, if we get to September 6th and we don't have our goal - nothing happens. You keep your money and DA doesn't make an album. If we hit September 6th and we do reach our goal, your credit card is charged by Amazon and DA begins the process of making a new album. We then keep you updated on the progress and begin filling whatever "rewards" you should receive based on your pledge. If at any time you decide you'd like to pledge more, you are able to do that and your "rewards" will be updated to whatever level you pledge.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9461...rom-daniel-amos

This campaign begins NOW and will end on Thursday Sep 6, 7:14pm EDT

We're asking for your help not only with pledges, but to get the word out. There are enough DA fans out there that this should be easy, but if we fall short, it will most likely be because a lot of people didn't hear about this effort. Help us spread the word. Whether its on Facebook, or in email, on message boards or anywhere else - get the word out.

Lets make this happen!

-------------------------

PS : Board members... If anyone has any questions you think should be added to the FAQ, please post it here. Even if you know the answer but you think someone else might benefit from knowing the answer as well - please post it.

08-07-2012 18:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Woo-hoo! Totally hitting this tomorrow (once I get paid, but it'll be worth it)!
08-07-2012 18:52 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH