Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fort Wayne Terry Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fort Wayne Terry Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Fort Wayne Terry Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd post this on the usual thread but I see that it's veered off into discussions of tips on proper poodle grooming.

Despite my better judgement I will be hosting Terry and Steve and Andrew at my house on July 7 - 7pm, in Fort Wayne Indiana. There will be no cost to attend but I would appreciate an RSVP to uvulapie@yahoo.com to let me know if you're attending and how many. If there are too many I may have to say no but right now I'm well under the 30 people mark. Wives and children are welcome. Pets and lawyers are not.

Also - they have July the 6th open, the last I heard, so if anyone between Fort Wayne and Kentucky wants to host...

Jasoooooon
06-25-2009 09:47 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Makes me wish I lived in Indiana.....

06-25-2009 10:25 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PA is just one state away...
06-25-2009 10:53 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Surprisingly, Arizona is just 5 states away.

(NM, OK, MO, KY standing inbetween)

06-25-2009 11:16 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Too bad it's not the number of states in between that is keeping me from attending (I've got zero states between me and the Hoosiers).

Frown

06-26-2009 18:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fort Wayne Terry Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH