Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Can we?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can we??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Can we?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we change the name of this section of the DAMB so that people will start posting here again??????

We're all for Marty's CD becoming available.....We'll buy it when it is available......

Maybe a section for discussing the lyrics - I remember we tried to do that just in the general posts area and it pretty much got toasted on arrival......

But if that was the topic of the whole area and all threads had to be relevant????? would it work? could it work? does anybody even want it to work????????

I'd like it....Terry's songs confuse me sometimes and it would be nice to have one central area where these confusing things can be discussed....

09-23-2002 15:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm so confused

09-23-2002 18:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The hey day of the DADL was when we actually did talk about the lyrics.

More of a "gee i like this new album - I don't - yes you do you just don't know it yeat have a root beer and chill out." sort of place now.
09-23-2002 21:28 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

Thanks, Audiori --I like the new lyrics area - although it seems that more lyrics from other bands have been posted than DA lyrics.....oh well..

09-25-2002 12:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
The hey day of the DADL was when we actually did talk about the lyrics.

Yeah right! Ha ha. That's funny Andrew...

09-25-2002 13:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah give it some time..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-25-2002 13:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Huh.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"More of a "gee i like this new album - I don't - yes you do you just don't know it yeat have a root beer and chill out." sort of place now."
On a good day.... More like:

"How do I dispose properly of my the Tuxedo Clad Megastar CD-Rs and what kind of root beer should I drink while engaging in such illegal behavior?"
"Chill out."
"No, YOU chill out...."
ad nauseam....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-25-2002 13:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

dadl... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Berger-Chandler dispute has been kind of interesting though.... Big Grin

09-25-2002 20:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

kind of interesting.......

10-01-2002 15:28 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Can we??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH