Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Old DA concert Tickets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old DA concert Tickets
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Old DA concert Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found a box in my basement and in it were some Old DA concert Tickets Cool

I kinda miss getting actual Tickets, now it is a color wrist band or a stamp on the hand or a internet self printed page with a confirmation number... Mad

12-12-2006 15:41 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hear ya. Nothing beats those old school tickets. Smile

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

12-12-2006 15:51 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember on one of the 77s performances on the new Lo-Fidelity DVD, Mike had what looked to be a hospital wristband on. Probably was his "ticket" to be allowed backstage or in the venue? I thought it was kinda tacky and would annoy most musicians. Then again, I don't remember seeing one on the other guys but I didn't look that close.

I think wristbands or hand stamps are tacky and dumb. They make you feel like you're cattle, or maybe back in gradeschool or something. It's ironic (and moronic) they are often used to validate that you are allowed to get a beer. Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-12-2006 16:11 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I get to upgrade from black X's to a wristband next month! Roll Eyes
12-12-2006 16:24 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Eis

are these the black Xs you have now? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-12-2006 16:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: Old DA concert Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they had printed tickets for the moses lake show 5 yrs ago...
they were pretty cool...

Cool
12-12-2006 16:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I remember on one of the 77s performances on the new Lo-Fidelity DVD, Mike had what looked to be a hospital wristband on. Probably was his "ticket" to be allowed backstage or in the venue? I thought it was kinda tacky and would annoy most musicians. Then again, I don't remember seeing one on the other guys but I didn't look that close.

I think wristbands or hand stamps are tacky and dumb. They make you feel like you're cattle, or maybe back in gradeschool or something. It's ironic (and moronic) they are often used to validate that you are allowed to get a beer. Frown

was that the tour when mike actually spent time in the hospital? i can't remember.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

12-12-2006 16:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Seems like it was 95 or 96 when he spent time in the hospital wasn't it? The tour with the Throes.. I think that was the tour where Dan Michaels was the road manager. Seems like they came through St Louis right before he went into the hospital.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-12-2006 17:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Old DA concert Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King

I kinda miss getting actual Tickets, now it is a color wrist band or a stamp on the hand or a internet self printed page with a confirmation number... Mad

Very nice! Pleased

12-13-2006 07:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

no doubt nice!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-13-2006 10:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

no DA tickets

just this..

12-13-2006 10:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

seriously
all i have is a pic of the Legends Tour ticks I got b4 I had to return em...

jiminy has attached this image (reduced version):
LEGENDS-T.jpg

12-13-2006 10:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

RE: Old DA concert Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

it would be nice for these tickets to appear in the Historical ARCHIVE with the respective tour dates.

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-13-2006 11:07 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Eis

are these the black Xs you have now? Big Grin

No, those are the black Xs I'm NOT supposed to have now...
12-13-2006 11:23 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

btw the june 8, 1985 show with jerusalem doesn't yet appear in the timeline section - so that is some cool news via lur king!!

pretty cool addition to fill out the timeline.

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-13-2006 11:32 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lur King

I sent the info. into the timeline home office Cool

BTW, I was in the Front Row for both these shows.
row 1 at the old state theatre is the Orch. PiT Cool

near the end of the Jerusalem set Ulf came down while he was
preaching & shook my Hand Pleased

they had DA on the "floor" in the corner? the house lights uP
I remember the place going wild during dance-stop Smile GooD times...

12-13-2006 11:47 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hmm.... and dale....
you never called to tell me you were going.

the fact that I never met you til, say,
15 years later is a very moot point!

(Plus Mom would'nt have let you call long distance I suspect.)

12-13-2006 15:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
I sent the info. into the timeline home office Cool

We got it, by the way. Just haven't had time to do some updating on the TimeLine. The Christmas rush has already started with the stores so thats keeping us pretty busy at the moment.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-13-2006 15:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

and thats a good excuse!

love to see product going out the door.....

12-13-2006 15:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

love to see product going out the door.....

I prefer to see product coming to my door Red Face

Of course, Dogs 2 already arrived. Pleased

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
12-13-2006 15:20 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Old DA concert Tickets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH