Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D A » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page D A
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gator77da gator77da is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-342.gif

Registration Date: 01-15-2005

D A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those guys are pretty good.

07-27-2006 19:15 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Re: D A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dunno..... i prefer Da... Cool Big Grin

Cool
07-27-2006 20:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by gator77da
Re: D A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

The board auto edited my subject line to read "Da," instead of "DA," so I had to put the space in. Red Face

07-27-2006 21:21 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-27-2006 21:22 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Re: D A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gator77da
quote:

The board auto edited my subject line to read "Da," instead of "DA," so I had to put the space in. Red Face

which is the way the band's name appeared on dfbb...
which is exactly what i meant...... Big Grin Cool

Cool
07-28-2006 00:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any combination of the letters DA rock Tongue

07-28-2006 01:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

ad? I don't think this combination rocks so much. Red Face Dorf, I think your combination has been turned one time too many.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-28-2006 05:38 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Though dfbb is the best record I prefer "DA."

07-28-2006 07:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-28-2006 08:23 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG

Their audience is looking more like this guy everyday. I think I saw him at the Dogs show in TX.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
07-28-2006 08:43 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:

Their audience is looking more like this guy everyday. I think I saw him at the Dogs show in TX.

oh.... i thought that was terry.......

Tongue

Cool
07-28-2006 09:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:

I always like calling them DA, but some have said it "Da" pronounced "DAH!" Me no likey that.

07-28-2006 10:26 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:
quote:

Tongue

Tongue

07-28-2006 13:43 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
quote:
quote:

Tongue

That's what Terry looks like at the end of two or three weeks on the road with Derri and Mike.

07-28-2006 13:48 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:

I always like calling them DA, but some have said it "Da" pronounced "DAH!" Me no likey that.

me no likey that ones too.

07-28-2006 14:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy
Dee - Ayyyy

~f

dit, dit, doo
07-31-2006 08:59 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

me no likey that one Red Face

07-31-2006 09:43 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
me no likey that one Red Face

Whattabout Danny Amy?

May have more CCM success.......................because of the Amy................

07-31-2006 12:10 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

til they all sleep with Vice Gill...

(that can be pronounced DAH!..thank you.)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-31-2006 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
quote:

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Does anybody know why they switched to Da for a short time and did it have anything to do with DaDa and the anti art movement. I know Da was big on some European themes during that era. They were also big on history. Research and get back with me Tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dada

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 08-05-2006 17:21.

08-05-2006 17:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D A

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH