Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger Baiting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger Baiting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Berger Baiting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hear Berger eats his boogers.
07-07-2006 11:26 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT??! HOW DARE THEE???!!! I DO NOTEAT MY BOOGERS!!! I ONLY EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S BOOGERS!!! GKK!!There! I guess I told HIM HAHAHAHAHAggxkxxk!!!!

07-07-2006 13:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger's here.....harmon's on the 7's board.

it must be bass player day.

i wonder if slocum is over on the choir board Big Grin Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-07-2006 13:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie

That's not what your grandmother told me. She said she has daggeurotypes to prove it.
07-07-2006 13:52 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie

larryl ... that was cold, man... real cold. We all know that Dan has been secretly practicing the bass. Someone should really tell him that the hole is for plugging in the cord, not blowing across.
07-07-2006 13:54 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY DEGGGKXGUERAGAGAGATTTYPES TO PROVE ANYTHING!! BESIDES, MY GRANDMOTHER'S WAY YOUNGER THAN ME, WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?!?!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-07-2006 13:55.

07-07-2006 13:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
larryl ... that was cold, man... real cold. We all know that Dan has been secretly practicing the bass. Someone should really tell him that the hole is for plugging in the cord, not blowing across.

Big Grin

he's running it through his lyricon amp...no wonder it sounds weird Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-07-2006 13:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie

Big Grin

he's running it through his lyricon amp...no wonder it sounds weird Shocked

Shocked

I didn't know Dan could play anything he didn't have to blow. Shocked

Big Grin Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 07-07-2006 16:18.

07-07-2006 16:17 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TRYING TO BAIT ME???!!!!!! WELL???!!! WHY????!!!!!!

07-14-2006 13:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

He took it. Big Grin
07-14-2006 13:12 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT??!!!I SAY!! HOW DARE THEE???!!!! BERGER'S GETTING ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-14-2006 13:14.

07-14-2006 13:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

quote:

dare I...

because you are already a Master... at fishing.

07-14-2006 13:15 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

... ... ... I am?

07-14-2006 13:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

that's what I hear on the streets.

07-14-2006 13:24 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What's fishing?

07-14-2006 13:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
What's fishing?

ask .El Red Face

07-14-2006 13:27 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

You know, Berger doesn't have to take this from you people!!! He, Berger, being me, can just hang out on Berger's own messageboard on Berger's own website over at www.whydopeopleinststhatiminsanebecausei...etotallynot.org!!!!!!!!!

07-14-2006 13:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

berger-

I'm your friend..in that "can you loan me 10 bucks?" kind of way.

cool?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2006 13:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

berger bait

07-14-2006 13:38 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

MMMMMMM, Lavoris!!!! I've said it before but I think you people need a reminder. That red goes great with beef!!!

07-14-2006 13:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger Baiting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH