Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is Terry bald? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is Terry bald? 11 Votes - Average Rating: 5.09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Is Terry bald? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that why always with the hats?
03-03-2007 14:10 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No silly, it's to cover his horns.

03-03-2007 14:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Is Terry bald? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue No, you're thinking of Phil Keaggy! Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-03-2007 16:51.

03-03-2007 16:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry's getting a little thin, but I wouldn't call him bald either. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-03-2007 17:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
No sheepheaded, it's to cover his horns.

Big Grin

03-03-2007 17:05 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: Is Terry bald? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
Is that why always with the hats?

"They say the style is coming back"

03-03-2007 19:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:

LOL!

03-03-2007 19:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:

classic! Pleased Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-03-2007 20:25 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

that is the funniest thing i've read on this board in a long, long time....... Tongue

bobd

03-03-2007 23:44 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:

that is the funniest thing i've read on this board in a long, long time....... Tongue

then at the crack of one glorious dawn
I'll ride away

I'll be ridin' away
to where they say
that they love you (and they MEAN IT!)

Frown

Got a few miles left ...

03-05-2007 12:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hair today
gone tomorrow

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-06-2007 09:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

feed your hair (hare) ?!

Got a few miles left ...

03-06-2007 10:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"Hey Kids,
Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes. Loved the pictures of cakes, taquitos, etc. etc
Had a quiet birthday celebration (for me, the best kind of B-day) here with my family Deb, Andrew, and Noelle. Among the gifts were
The Sopranos (2nd season), The Narnia Chronicles (how's that for contrasts?) and my favorites; a Barnes and Noble and Tower Records gift card. I've got to say I'm one happy man. All of your well-wishes certainly helped the celebration. since I originally planned it as a day of deep and prolonged mourning.
By the way, just because I'm 56 years old doesn't mean that some of you need to call me "Mr. Taylor." Taking stock of my physical well being I'd say I've faired pretty well...I've lost weight, I'm thankfully minus one Gall Bladder (which I've turned into a bag pipe for use on CatScratch), got all my teeth and most of my hair (yes, you'll not find a chrome-dome under the various hats), and I retain most of my brain cells. The only thing I'm concerned with is the fact that, much like global warming, my hunch-back has grown a couple of centimeters in size and temperature.
Anyway, again thank you all. I love you dearly.
Terry "

03-15-2007 21:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You are assuming that we should believe a self report on such a sensitive topic.
03-15-2007 21:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

true, though I'll proudly declare that hair is definitely missing on my noggin.

03-15-2007 22:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yes, but you are not a rock god with a sexy image to keep up.
03-15-2007 22:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Red Face yeah right!

03-15-2007 22:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin
03-15-2007 22:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

denial man, denial.

03-15-2007 22:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

Look Mr. Terry, when you show yourself with your full, nude melon on display, then we will believe that you are not bald. But to my knowledge you haven't done that since 1987.
03-16-2007 07:54 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is Terry bald?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH