Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Christmas Note from Terry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Christmas Note from Terry 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Merry Christmas Everyone
First of, thanks to Terry for the nice letter and updating us on what's going on in his life.

YuP Smile
quote:
Progressive Pacer in the early eighties ...

GooD TiMeS Cool fun had by all...
CC & I figured we were probably at like over 50 some shows "together"
at some shows probably standing a few feet from each other...
we didn't know each other back then. I am very glad I know him now. Cool

peace to all - Merry Christmas

12-21-2005 10:01 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had the honor of KNOWING I was standing by Joe at C-stone 05
and that dang dale drove 150 miles plus jist to hear me plunk last Spring.

In the words of the Banana Flips:

Lets Get Together- Ya ya ya.

well - i think it was them.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-21-2005 12:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Merry Christmas Everyone

Dale, JiMiNy, Woggy, Big Dork, Wes, Slappedhard, Dennis (I know I'm leaving someone out and I apologize) My DA friends I love you all! I'm sure if I met the rest of the gang I would love them too!

Ed, Tim, Greg
You're The Best!!

Let's all make 2006 a wonderful year! Keep everyone involved with this site in prayer!

God Bless You All & Merry Christmas!!!!
Jesus Is The Reason For The Season!!!

JOE & PAM Smile

Love you guys.........have a blessed Christmas with your family and friends. Enjoy EVERYthing about it!

To all my DAmb friends - may you feel the WONDER of HIS Birth at this delightful time of year.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-21-2005 12:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

^ what she said

12-21-2005 12:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Good Ol' Dale
Yeah just think if we would have met back then, man oh man would we have a bootleg collection like no one has ever......oops I mean wow, that would have been.....uh......I think the phone is ringing and uh yeah that's it the phone is ringing.

JiMiNy & Woggy
Let's work out to get together after the first of the year!
Miss you guys

Cornerstone Again?
12-21-2005 20:50 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Commander Smile

You are on my GOOD list at all times, dear man.

Cornerstone would be a BLAST....but let's not wait until then to get together again. Methinks a JAM SESSION should be in the works long before then, hmmmmm?????

Yer good people.......and we must treasure those on this side of heaven Smile

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-21-2005 21:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
In the words of the Banana Flips:

Lets Get Together- Ya ya ya.

well - i think it was them.....

no, not the banana splits.

it was haley mills (from "the parent trap")

12-21-2005 23:47 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Wes-I knew I couild rely on you for helpful information.....

showing my age..in more ways than one...

12-22-2005 07:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

for those who can handle it

http://12121.hostinguk.com/banana.htm

12-22-2005 07:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
John K Lucas John K Lucas is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-08-2004

"Father Joe," a
autobiography by Tommy Hendro (of Spinal Tap fame--he played the band's
manager),
===========
Actually, that's Tony Hendra of Spinal Tap fame. Also once a contributer to National Lampoon, esp. the first LP.
I'm sure someone has pointed that out to Terry by now.
12-24-2005 02:17 John K Lucas is offline Send an Email to John K Lucas Homepage of John K Lucas Search for Posts by John K Lucas Add John K Lucas to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of John K Lucas: jklucas51
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: A Christmas Note from Terry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
A Christmas Note from Terry

My hope is that, at the very least, D.A. will do a new record in 2006.

In the meantime, be assured that this will be a great Eddies record (I’m really pleased with the songs thus far), and we’ll do something extra special for all of you who so long ago sent in your pre-orders.

<hic> Quit Bogarting the eggnog! <hic>

Tongue

11-16-2006 15:56 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: A Christmas Note from Terry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

Cool
11-16-2006 17:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

[/quote]
no, not the banana splits.

it was haley mills (from "the parent trap")[/quote]

sigh...Haley Mills...sigh...i'm melting at the thot of her!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SnowMan: 11-16-2006 18:34.

11-16-2006 18:34 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

is there even a cold chance on the DAmb that any of the DA guys might do a holiday post-session one evening this year? Confused

Pretty please with lotsa eggnog and fruitcake? Happy

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-17-2006 09:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Might we see a note from Terry in the upcoming weeks to touch base on his happenings during 2006?
12-04-2006 10:25 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

We need a POSTING session with those guys!

That would be fun Smile Cool Big Grin Pleased Wink Smile Happy

12-08-2006 14:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

We can see if anyone can come by and post something.. Terry's had a pretty busy schedule this Christmas season so far and I'm not sure what the rest of the month will be like once he gets off the road.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-08-2006 14:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - tell him it he DOESNT..............................

we will understand perfectly.

Blessings on the TST SE LD DA families and friends
(cuz it includes me too!)

12-08-2006 14:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Christmas Note from Terry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH