Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ask Me About Free Shipping...... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ask Me About Free Shipping...... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

glad to hep.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-26-2005 14:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
Thanks Jiminy! I got it yesterday and have listened to all three discs already! Really good stuff! The Rez stuff is really sweet. I have a bunch of Rez tapes from those days but I haven't listened to them in ages so it was peachy to hear some of those classics again! Big Grin

I also got the extra goody! Mellow is good and I really enjoy your CD! I think I will have to get this latest Sediment to listen to some more DAmb musicians! I have currently listened to five DAmbers (Dorfsmith, Jerry Davision, Theo, Jevon the Tall and yourself). An incredible variety of music and styles but all good in their own way. Keep it up you creative people! Smile
04-27-2005 15:08 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Smile )

04-27-2005 15:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Smile )

Oh, I get it! You are so busy being creative that you don't have time for longer messages in your posts! Just a smilie and back to work! See Dorf - that is what seperates the wheat from the chaff. Pleased
04-28-2005 02:32 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

tb-
thank you so for the comments
variety IS the spice of life..

Dorf and I represent the Cummin and Garlic
I'll let you decide who is who
ok with you Dorf??

(he heee)

05-09-2005 08:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
tb-
thank you so for the comments
variety IS the spice of life..

Dorf and I represent the Cummin and Garlic
I'll let you decide who is who
ok with you Dorf??

(he heee)

Shocked

05-09-2005 10:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dont laugh DR
you're the curry........

05-09-2005 10:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

as long as I'm not "cummin!" Tongue

05-09-2005 10:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dude -
its pronounced

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomin
(he hee)

Thats ok - I know whether I'm comin or goin either...

(I DO get reminded, however)

05-09-2005 12:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

05-09-2005 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ask Me About Free Shipping......

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH