Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite !Alarma! Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite !Alarma! Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
But I have to agree with DAle (in this , and this only!)

Tongue
I thought we had agreed to agree to disagree... Confused

12-14-2004 13:43 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, that was the (dis)agreement......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-14-2004 13:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'm only trying to create some agree-culture

oh- now that WAS corny
Wheatn't you agree - we Oat not argue?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 12-14-2004 13:56.

12-14-2004 13:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

sorry,

that barley got a laugh.......

12-14-2004 13:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

That's not the only reason! Red Face
12-14-2004 13:58 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the boy's hopped up. Red Face

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-14-2004 14:03 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Thank you for joining in carl.

Bean wondering if it was just me.....

12-14-2004 14:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

but I see you have a rye sense of humous too.....

12-14-2004 14:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

LOL! Big Grin

btw, Welcome to the DAmb Chris! Hope these guys don't scare you off. Tongue Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-14-2004 14:19 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

CHRIS:
I am known as Jiminy
the thread killer!!!
I can bore you right out of here
-no wait
dont go -
I was only joking........

We love all things terry here- and your Chronicle Question is a good one..
we (I) just love insanity better........

12-14-2004 14:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
CHRIS:
I am known as Jiminy
the thread killer!!!

Please. Everyone KNOWS that title belongs to Arty (and/or dorf when he invokes the R-word)... Red Face

quote:
I can bore you right out of here
-no wait
dont go -
I was only joking........

You mean he left before I could ask him if he was the illegitimate love child of Chris Stamey and Estee Lauder??? Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-14-2004 14:51 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Maybe jiminy is one of the residents Tongue

12-14-2004 22:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

favorite alarma album. hmmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is really difficult for me, as i love them all for different reasons. i dunno. they are all wonderful but i might have to go with doppleganger.

but if you were to ask me tomorrow i might say something else. Smile

12-15-2004 01:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Chris Estey Chris Estey is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 12-13-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chris Estey
Me too. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Funny you should mention Chris Stamey, I've been listening to his most recent album ("Travels in the South") all night.

Pick hit: "Kierkegaard"

And I wish I had some of that Estee Lauder money ... heh heh.

12-15-2004 06:43 Chris Estey is offline Send an Email to Chris Estey Homepage of Chris Estey Search for Posts by Chris Estey Add Chris Estey to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
That's not the only reason! Red Face

funny stuff... that's 6 in a row...

12-15-2004 10:52 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite !Alarma! Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH