Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say Carman would make a cool sail cat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I say Carman would make a cool sail cat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar passed away this week... and in case it "autocorrect"...

C A RM AN

02-17-2021 18:52 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, only 65. Seems that the cause was complications from surgery.
02-20-2021 10:07 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Was checking out his Wikipedia page and his first album was from 1980 "God's Not Finished with Me". I suppose his last album could be 2021 "Yep, I'm Finished".

Seriously been listening lately to a cassette copy of "The Champion" in my car. It's worn to the point the letters are gone from the cassette but played just fine until the other day. I popped it in and it sounded awful and muffled. I popped it out and discovered the pressure pad had come off. So this cassette died within days of the death of its subject.

It was a good cassette; Sony media with chromium dioxide and Dolby HX pro. It sounded about as good as a commercial cassette ever did.

02-23-2021 08:40 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

I happened to see that the C-Man passed when I scanned YouTube videos just now. I immediately came here and expected to see lots of love, or at least off-color remarks, but the world is different now. I saw C-Man at SDSU before he was well-known and thought he was funny but then he fell off my radar. Later this board brought him back to mind with in various threads here. I hope they have boxing wherever he is now.

02-23-2021 21:00 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Actually, I like his music. Some of it. He was an important part of CCM music for a long time. But he is definitely not DA and I'm sure that's part of it.

02-24-2021 06:09 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say Carman would make a cool sail cat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH