Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cafepress.com ????????? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cafepress.com ?????????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Cafepress.com ????????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that if I order something thru the DA Webstore that the order will "directly support the band as well as future releases and reissues".

The DA Webstore also mentions that additional DA products can be purchased thru Cafepress.com. Do orders from this site also support the band?

DA *Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Ben
09-30-2004 09:43 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would assume so, Cafepress is pretty cool, and will do everything from print CDs to t-shirts. The seller sets the prices etc, and cafepress adds their take etc, and the profits go back to the seller. Very low risk for the seller, and cafepress doesn't carry inventory and produces upon demand.

Pretty cool stuff.

09-30-2004 11:05 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

Pretty cool stuff.

yup....

09-30-2004 11:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah basically CafePress does take a cut, but whatever is
above that goes to help print stuff or the band in general.

We put things in through CafePress that we otherwise would
not have the means to print, because of cost involved.
We fans get a T-Shirt or mug or something that otherwise
wouldn't be offered and the band gets some proffit.

Now if you do a direct comparison, the band will get more
profit from a CD they printed themselves and sell through
the store than say a cafepress T shirt. But if a person doesn't
want to buy a CD and wants a shirt... DA gets a sale they
otherwise wouldn't have.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-30-2004 12:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ben
Thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanted to get some stickers and t-shirts, but also wanted to make sure that the band benefits. Thanks for your help.

DA ROCKS

DA *ROCKS

Ben
09-30-2004 14:05 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! I just ordered this shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We fans get a T-Shirt
... DA gets a sale they otherwise wouldn't have.

with this LoGo on the back

06-07-2006 08:58 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Its a place that does print on demand. We dont have to order 2000 mugs' and have them sit here, or sell 30 of them. If 30 people order mugs' thats all there is of them. If we can build things up where shirts can be printed in another way we would do that. With this every couple months we get a little check to deposit in the bands account. Not wonderful but better than zero.

06-07-2006 09:09 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
TattooBob TattooBob is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2003

Cool

BOBD

06-07-2006 10:31 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: I just ordered this shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
with this LoGo on the back

got it Cool not bad, a little "fuzzy" but I expected that from past reviews...

I am going to wear it HeRe Saturday

probably get a few of these Confused Confused Confused

probably get oNe of these Cool from SoMe really old guy who brought his kids . . .

06-13-2006 10:30 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Its the one I got-
along with TSTS BFTA

I like em- good quality IMHO

Want to go see daLe at that place..I got friends and rele's playing there..but no time.

my nephew!

http://www.myspace.com/tomorrows39

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-13-2006 10:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cafepress.com ?????????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH