Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ebay Rocks! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ebay Rocks!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

06-17-2004 13:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

RE: Satan Bite The Dust Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
I always liked the Carmen spoof. You know the christian with the sissy, milk toast voice telling satan:

"Cause I represent a whole new
Breed of Christian of today
And I'm authorized and deputized
To blow you clean away
I've got a message to deliver
From one who's true and just
We'll spit in your eye, you father of lies
Satan, bite the dust!"

What a hoot!

I was playing the CD one day in the car while I was driving my father in law and he has never heard a Christian song in his life. He's like what is this crap? I'm like It's the Swirling Eddies Pleased

06-17-2004 13:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: Satan Bite The Dust Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
I always liked the Carmen spoof. You know the christian with the sissy, milk toast voice telling satan:

"Cause I represent a whole new
Breed of Christian of today
And I'm authorized and deputized
To blow you clean away
I've got a message to deliver
From one who's true and just
We'll spit in your eye, you father of lies
Satan, bite the dust!"

What a hoot!

I was playing the CD one day in the car while I was driving my father in law and he has never heard a Christian song in his life. He's like what is this crap? I'm like It's the Swirling Eddies Pleased

Were you "spinning" and that's why he didn't like it, because he just had an accident in his britches? Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-18-2004 10:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a big, big house, with lots and lots of (bath)room(s)....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-18-2004 10:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

06-18-2004 11:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by carl

I remember one time my dad came home after having picked up this local guy that walked everywhere. He was very nice but just not all there mentally. He was a believer and carried a Bible and was kind to all he met. Seems he had an accident in my Dad's '71 Volkswagen Beetle. I remember him taking a washtub out there to clean it out. I was maybe 6 or 8 or something at the time.

As a small boy, I once peed in the heating vent. My dad spanked me after I did it and again after he finished taking the ductwork apart and cleaning it out. This is one item I am praying I never get "payback" on as a parent for sure! My son aims for the holes in the bathtub drain and squares of toilet paper in the toilet. If the worst thing he does is poop in the tub (happened last night) then maybe it's not that bad! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-18-2004 11:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing that, MF....

Roll Eyes

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-18-2004 11:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

I remember one time my dad came home after having picked up this local guy that walked everywhere. He was very nice but just not all there mentally. He was a believer and carried a Bible and was kind to all he met. Seems he had an accident in my Dad's '71 Volkswagen Beetle. I remember him taking a washtub out there to clean it out. I was maybe 6 or 8 or something at the time.

As a small boy, I once peed in the heating vent. My dad spanked me after I did it and again after he finished taking the ductwork apart and cleaning it out. This is one item I am praying I never get "payback" on as a parent for sure! My son aims for the holes in the bathtub drain and squares of toilet paper in the toilet. If the worst thing he does is poop in the tub (happened last night) then maybe it's not that bad! Big Grin

Like that girl said in "Toys" we all do it Shocked

06-18-2004 11:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Now, MF, you know that's not the worst thing he does. Poop spread all around his room is much worse than poop in the tub! Shocked Oh, yeah, he decided to throw his poop in his room last week. Mama was not a happy camper then! Crying Mad

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-19-2004 23:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ebay Rocks!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH