Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels' Records Presents... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy's Angels' Records Presents... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Actually Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm down to my last THREE bumper stickers. Eeeek!
I won't be able to order any more until after Summer cause AAR is just tapped until the CAACONAA II project is finished.

I appreciate you sharing your BS with the public by pasting it on your vehicle. Thankx!!

BTW, MF/BR, your (2) CDs are en route.
06-17-2004 16:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: Actually Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I'm down to my last THREE bumper stickers. Eeeek!
I won't be able to order any more until after Summer cause AAR is just tapped until the CAACONAA II project is finished.

Shocked aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

quote:

I appreciate you sharing your BS with the public by pasting it on your vehicle. Thankx!!

yer very welcome! its the least we could do Wink

quote:

BTW, MF/BR, your (2) CDs are en route.

Thanx! Pleased Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-17-2004 16:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Can't wait to get my guided tour of Wilmer MN

Theo- hate to be anal - but its dont you mean WILLMAR......?

my advice- don't blink too long.............

WILLMAR FUDD is the long-lost cousin of Elmer, set to make his debut hunting squirrels amongst rows of corn near the Cornerstone 2005 festival?

PALOMAR FUDD is the long-lost inbred relative of Elmer, who has been a reclusive astronomer looking for life on Mars for the last 30 years. He was convinced he had found the "man in the mars" but it turns out that was only an almond. He was too busy with his objectives to notice that Bugs had already attracted a Martian to earth. So sad. Kinda reminds me of Berger a little. Palomar was rather fond of Windex - you know it takes a lot to keep them big lenses clean. Word has it that he has decided to give up astronomy and convert to a geologist to go looking for Satan in a volcano.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-18-2004 10:08 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I put one of the Andy's Angels bumper stickers on the bottom of the rear window of our newer car. It's cool because if you look in the mirror, you can read it from the driver's seat since it is see-through in daylight. Cool. Cool

And they are only $2 and if you order enough stuff, theo just might throw in one for free! Pleased

Hey, thanks for the tip, MF Smile I haven't done anything with mine, so will now give that a shot!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-18-2004 10:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
I put one of the Andy's Angels bumper stickers on the bottom of the rear window of our newer car. It's cool because if you look in the mirror, you can read it from the driver's seat since it is see-through in daylight. Cool. Cool

And they are only $2 and if you order enough stuff, theo just might throw in one for free! Pleased

Hey, thanks for the tip, MF Smile I haven't done anything with mine, so will now give that a shot!

Yeah, the "Life Is Short - Live Well, Love Well" message kinda makes you think about getting in an accident and that would not be dying well.

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 10:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Yeah, the "Life Is Short - Live Well, Love Well" message kinda makes you think about getting in an accident and that would not be dying well.

mf-
I hope you be seeking counsel..you one weirdo! you think so much like me!

I have thought of starting a thread- "Whats the best way to check out of this life?"
but it sould end up in dump after 3 responses.....way to many suggestions I am sure.....

"Lizbeth- I'm a comin, this is the big one!"

(for those of you who STILL watch Sanford and Son on TV land)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-18-2004 10:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

mf-

Never noticed.... Red Face .... I'm still wondering when you and baxter found the TIME to have a kid....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 06-18-2004 10:41.

06-18-2004 10:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
quote:
quote:

WILLMAR FUDD is the long-lost cousin of Elmer, set to make his debut hunting squirrels amongst rows of corn near the Cornerstone 2005 festival?

PALOMAR FUDD is the long-lost inbred relative of Elmer, who has been a reclusive astronomer looking for life on Mars for the last 30 years. He was convinced he had found the "man in the mars" but it turns out that was only an almond. He was too busy with his objectives to notice that Bugs had already attracted a Martian to earth. So sad. Kinda reminds me of Berger a little. Palomar was rather fond of Windex - you know it takes a lot to keep them big lenses clean. Word has it that he has decided to give up astronomy and convert to a geologist to go looking for Satan in a volcano.

MALLOMAR Fudd is just a squishy, slightly-too-sweet half-sister of Elmer.....no one quite knows who her father is, but the suspicion is that Elmer's mother got it ONNNnnnnnn with local marshmallow salesman, FulMar FudgeFrosting. It seems that Elmer's Mom (Bloo-mer) just had a habit of blooming where she was planted.......Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

(that was fun Smile )

06-18-2004 10:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

MALLOMAR Fudd is just a squishy, slightly-too-sweet half-sister of Elmer.....no one quite knows who her father is, but the suspicion is that Elmer's mother got it ONNNnnnnnn with local marshmallow salesman, FulMar FudgeFrosting. It seems that Elmer's Mom (Bloo-mer) just had a habit of blooming where she was planted.......Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

(that was fun Smile )

That sounds fluffy and a bit tasty. The only thing that would make it better is a big jar of peanut butter and some ice milk! I want some lunch and dessert!

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 10:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

you makin' me hungry, boy.................

06-18-2004 10:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
you makin' me hungry, boy.................

I'm headin' to the mike-r wave now!

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 10:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

mf-

I have thought of starting a thread- "Whats the best way to check out of this life?"
but it sould end up in dump after 3 responses.....way to many suggestions I am sure.....

"Lizbeth- I'm a comin, this is the big one!"

(for those of you who STILL watch Sanford and Son on TV land)

Sanford and Son was one of the best.
And it exposed Aunt Elizabeth for who the church so often is!
So, we can thank philanderers and druggies (Red Foxx and the guy that played Lamar - i think, i may be remembering wrong) for exposing hypocrisy.

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 12:11 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

That is really cool! I was driving down the road yesterday morning and thought about it being there. As I looked up and saw it lit up, it reminded me not only of getting in an accident (which crossed my mind), but to let the light of Christ shine in my life while enjoying the days He gives me. Now that's perspective! Thankx Theo! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-19-2004 23:18 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Glad to hear it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No about near accidents, but that it brightens any person's day.

Makes my day to hear about it! Thank YOU!!! Wink
06-21-2004 16:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels' Records Presents...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH