Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tgit!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tgit!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In australia Berger would be normal - not that I'm biased against aussies or anything

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

03-26-2004 16:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread scares me.

i think i shall leave it now............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-26-2004 16:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
In australia Berger would be normal - not that I'm biased against aussies or anything

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

They'z gots some great eddies over there I hear!

Cool

03-26-2004 16:37 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It's Sunday. Tomorrow's Monday. Crying

03-28-2004 21:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Monday Monday? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every other day of the week is fine.
03-28-2004 22:43 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me
come on tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wednesday goes to slow
Thursday i don't know
'cause I got Friday on my mind

03-28-2004 23:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Tgit!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
It's finally Thursday, people! And since that Jackalope Chandler is constantly trying to further his vainglorious personal agenda by posting his big wanna-be-a-rock-star interviews all over the place, I will now release to the public my own latest interview. I haven't read it myself, because I never read my own interviews or listen to my records after I make them. (I also make it a point to never listen to anyone else's records after they make them.)

My houseboy, Crispin Glover, will now post the interview. I'll be around today if anyone wants to talk. And please speak up, people!!

INTERVIEWER: Hello, Berger.

BERGER: Hi. I have to go now.

INTERVIEWER: Ok. Bye.

BERGER: Bye.

hmmmmmmmmmm.......... Cool

05-06-2004 14:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Tgit!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
My houseboy, Crispin Glover, will now post the interview.

There is a REAL freak! Shocked

05-06-2004 14:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Rabbi John Paul Ringo
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-27-2004

quote:
It's finally Thursday, people! And since that Jackalope Chandler is constantly trying to further his vainglorious personal agenda by posting his big wanna-be-a-rock-star interviews all over the place, I will now release to the public my own latest interview. I haven't read it myself, because I never read my own interviews or listen to my records after I make them. (I also make it a point to never listen to anyone else's records after they make them.)

My houseboy, Crispin Glover, will now post the interview. I'll be around today if anyone wants to talk. And please speak up, people!!

INTERVIEWER: Hello, Berger.

BERGER: Hi. I have to go now.

INTERVIEWER: Ok. Bye.

BERGER: Bye.

Hi Berger! To Life!

05-06-2004 14:31 Rabbi John Paul Ringo is offline Send an Email to Rabbi John Paul Ringo Search for Posts by Rabbi John Paul Ringo Add Rabbi John Paul Ringo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tgit!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH