Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So yes, a poll for all to read... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So yes, a poll for all to read... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought you'd be a rule bender.......

How bout your Time Life Disco Era series then?

(tee hee)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-04-2005 13:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I thought you'd be a rule bender.......

How bout your Time Life Disco Era series then?

(tee hee)

NO, that would be in MY top Five!!!

I can't even make a top five...............oh, wait, maybe I CAN!

James Taylor - Mudslide Slim
DAMB Fan Album #1
DAMB Fan Album Part Deux
Knowledge & Innocence
my tape of Little Red Riding Hood
um, other stuff................

I have a WAY too diverse musical love, and not very many CD's............so, if this were to happen, I'd just go over to JimIny's and steal HIS Smile (which I do anyway....)

HI HEIDI!~ KEEP posting, we need more chicks on this silly message board!

(oh, btw, JimIny is my brother..........in REAL life.......and I am the self-proclaimed and often maligned Queen of the Dambed !! )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-04-2005 15:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So yes, a poll for all to read...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH