Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Merry Christmas thread! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry Christmas thread!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
You Gotta Be There
unregistered
Merry Christmas thread! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wishing all DAMBers a Merry Christamas, a Happy New Year, and an overall Taylorific Holiday Season!
- ygbt
12-24-2003 09:33
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bah Humbug!!!

Mad

'Cause my mind is like one.
12-24-2003 11:19 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Gee whiz! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perhaps as a Christmas Gift, Audiori, you could zap Scrooge's post from the record.

As for me and my household, we wish you all a very merry Christmas indeed! It has been my great pleasure to share this site and the various DLs with so many for the last two plus years.

Not only have I had access to great new people I might otherwise have never met, but (by consent of Terry and guys) I have been able to make their homes my home too--for promoting and pushing the CAACONAA project. There is a very real sense of closure this Christmas and who knows what the future holds in store. Terry and I shared some heart warming discussions on the subject and I am excited over things which I--at this point--know nothing about; the future.

Much love to all! Much love! 2004 holds a great deal of promise for new and exciting matters for AAR. Should you desire to see what's going on please drop by (don't forget to post or leave some bread crumbs or something so I know you've been there).

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
-theo
12-24-2003 11:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I start naming all- I'll miss someone-
DON'T want to do that

DO want to wish you all a blessed today- tomorrow, and all days ahead.
It is by His grace I say this to folks who REALLY know what Christmas is all about-
and till the next BBQ......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-24-2003 12:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah c'mon Dear Theophilus,

I'se just joshin'.

And so to all y'all who missed the latest episode of The OC, I wish you all true happiness this xmas and by true happiness I mean lots of presents, the good kind of indigestion and piles of those little silver balls they put on cookies.

Hairy Gristlemess to all and to all a Bud Light!!

'Cause my mind is like one.
12-24-2003 14:13 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I've got this board to thank for contributing to one of my high points of 2003. The BBQ couldn't have gone as well without your kindness and support. Thanks to those of you who contributed and attended.

God's blessings to all of you.

-Zip

August 2005
12-24-2003 14:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Zippety
Ditto, and I do forgive you for all the slammin you did to the Fellowship of the DAmb.
I know deep down in your heart you didn't mean it...right? A special Merry Christmas To
Jason & Eric and to all in Wentzville!!
To all my fellow DAmbers Merry Christmas to all!!

P.S. Keep Theo in prayer, he's a little under the weather
12-24-2003 14:56 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for the kind words.

We look forward to seeing everyone again as soon as possible
this coming year.

We hope everyone has a great holiday season!!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-25-2003 12:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Of course it was all in good fun, Commander. By the way, I have a little present for you at the start of the year. Email me with your address and I'll send it right out.

August 2005
12-29-2003 12:12 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Merry Christmas thread!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH