Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What would you like to see Taylor do? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What would you like to see Taylor do? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes Tongue

11-07-2003 09:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Dale, I'm all for that! Terry and I would have to fly, and Tim and Ken can drive and bring all of our equipment, while Terry and I sing "There they are, there they are, loading up the van with all of our equipment, here we are, here we are, getting on the plane and meeting at the next gig."

Just kidding, boy would that be a great time traveling and playing DA music with Terry! Whoo Hooo!!!!

Maybe we can get Mr. Chandler to handle our tickets and....no wait that wouldn't be a good idea.
11-07-2003 16:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

Maybe we can get Mr. Chandler to handle our tickets and....no wait that wouldn't be a good idea.

Definitly NOT a good idea from what I hear! Cool
11-07-2003 22:39 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

It seems whenever this topic comes up, some ALWAYS mentions a Taylor and Taylor Collaboration or a Taylor and Stonehill reunion. ...

But I say NO! I want to see what Terry and T-Bone Burnett will churn out together. Two excellent producers, two amazing lyricists, two ?????ious performers.

------------------
Fantasize about your unlikely dreams on the Message Board

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
11-11-2003 08:25 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

That is a fine idea, Nick.
11-11-2003 11:04 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thank yuh.

-----------------
Envision your villanous alter alter-ego as the"Deadly Bulb" on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
11-11-2003 11:13 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Ditto Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
ack! neither of those two.... lol.. a new DA and/or Eddies album!!! Cool

Cool

Ditto!
11-12-2003 14:12 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Thumb Up! New Daniel Amos Project Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thoroughly enjoy TST - especially Avocado Faultline

Eddies are great - I often still pull Outdoor Elvis for a spin...

Lost Dogs - I am all for it - call me crazy but they started American and have merged into a cowboy band - I love the old Maranatha bands; but I miss the more rockin' days of SR, LRR, & GRS...

Daniel Amos - Magic happens everytime they gather... I am ready for some more magic... last time it turned out a double disc of pure and amazing mojo that never disappoints. My vote...

A new Daniel Amos project get Terry, Gene, Tim, Ed, Rob and Jerry into the studio and turn out some more magic!

dit, dit, doo
11-14-2003 07:45 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What would you like to see Taylor do?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH