Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mass Marketing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mass Marketing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Mass Marketing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in marketing and I'm reading through this rag called BrandWeek. It's focus is helping businesses build recognition of their brand.

Long story, short.

The Chairman and CEO of Aflac, the insurance provider with the Gilbert Godfried voiced duck, is named Daniel Amos.

I almost named by son that (he ended up with Daniel Thomas instead) but I changed my mind.

I wonder if he knows the band? Somebody should send him a MBD.

-zip

August 2005
10-13-2003 14:03 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

Thumb Up! RE: Mass Marketing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

The Chairman and CEO of Aflac, the insurance provider with the Gilbert Godfried voiced duck, is named Daniel Amos.

Cool! Cool

10-13-2003 14:06 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Mass Marketing??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Isn't there enough of that going on in the Dump already? Red Face

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-13-2003 14:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

you are on a roll today, sir..... Big Grin

10-13-2003 14:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

RE: Mass Marketing??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Isn't there enough of that going on in the Dump already? Red Face

I'm gonna get fired if comments like that keep showing up. I'm getting strange looks from the cubicle police.

Big Grin

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

10-13-2003 15:12 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mass Marketing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH