Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - New Deadline 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... brother Ben.

12-07-2003 15:15 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Wes, looking forward to hearing your full version of the pool.

hmmmmm......we'll see. the whole song was quite a challenge for me. i started the basic track with wes side (jared) on drums and then......computer issues arose, again and again. at one point i couldn't even open the folder up.....so what i was left with was the basic tracks....it's pretty simple and full of uh....we'll call it "loose playing and singing" but i was just glad to be able to salvage what i did. Smile i did have some grandiose plans....but it wasn't to be....this time. it's kinda raw, yet somehow endearing....to the twisted. Smile

12-07-2003 22:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

can't wait to hear everyone's stuff.............

and I gotta thank my wonderfully creative brother Jim, who just makes the most out of nuthin', it seems.....................and we thank GOD, who didn't let Jim's computer crash BEFORE we were done - cuz he's been down for about 2 weeks at home. 'Sposed to be back online today - hope so.....cuz BeenieBoy needs his 'puter!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-08-2003 16:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

pre-release MNF should go out in the morning (wanted to get them out today but decided to get some sleep last night Roll Eyes ). there are a few tracks that ended up with some cracks and pops on them from my computer so I still have to clean them up for the master discs. After I get some input from the exec. producers I'll drop the masters off to the same guy I used for damb it. I was going to burn them all myself, but it's getting too late for that. Then all I will have to do is finish up the artwork and printing and stuffing cd cases and mailing them out. piece of cake Tongue

I'm heading home, I'll try and post more updates tonight.

BD

12-08-2003 17:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

you rock BDasso.

12-08-2003 17:33 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

So at what point do we start paying for this?

Or have I already - I've lost track...

12-08-2003 17:45 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
So at what point do we start paying for this?

Or have I already - I've lost track...

you'll be paying everytime you listen to this thing.... Shocked

oh, you ment money.....when I get the time to set it up. Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 12-08-2003 20:22.

12-08-2003 20:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

pay early and pay often.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-09-2003 08:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I can't wait to shell out my cash

12-09-2003 19:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

really, Dorf?

I could use a little extra.....ya know, Christmas and all Smile

And having to buy MNF for all my FANS...........

um, that should be cheap............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-10-2003 11:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wog-
maybe you should buy fans for all your.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-11-2003 20:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH