Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I wonder ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I wonder ... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Question I wonder ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does the 30 second rule still apply on this new version of the DAmb? Like the wise old owl in the Tootsie Pop commercial, let's find out.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-30-2003 22:49 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick
Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmb, it still is in effect

Test over. Results confirmed. No need to reply to anything in this thread.

Roll Eyes

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-30-2003 22:51 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But i don't remember an owl in a Tootsie Pop commercial? Are you sure it was an owl?
08-31-2003 01:40 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes...it was tootsie the owl.

08-31-2003 01:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

08-31-2003 02:04 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
yes...it was tootsie the owl.

Oh ... I remember the owl, but I don't remember that he was named tootsie. The only owls that I know had names were Woodsie Owl who went around saying "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute" and Bubo the "mechanical" owl in Clash of the Titans.

-------------------------
Get reminiscent on the Message Board

08-31-2003 06:08 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

New Zoo Revue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There was an owl on the New Zoo Revue. Along with a pink Hippo and Frog named Freddy, he tormented two human 1/2 hippies into singing awful humanist songs meant to educate kids in the ways of self centeredness.

Loved it!!

'Cause my mind is like one.
08-31-2003 10:14 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Thanks for educating me, Rock. (Or is it Mr. Sombrero?) I don't want to assume intimacy with someone unless it is invited.

I have vague recollections of New Zoo Review. Zooboolee Zoo, however, sticks in my memory more.

08-31-2003 23:17 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Zooboolee Zoo Smile

wow!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-31-2003 23:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Official Impasto

Yes, my Queen. I DO remember Zooboolee Zoo. However, I assert that the best kid's show ever was Great Space Coaster. Gary Gnu RAWKS!

----------------------
"No Gnus is Good Gnus" on the Message Board

08-31-2003 23:35 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i invite your intimacy, Nick.
09-01-2003 01:43 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

heh heh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scrimshaw Nick: 09-01-2003 02:50.

09-01-2003 02:36 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: I wonder ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Does the 30 second rule still apply on this new version of the DAmb? Like the wise old owl in the Tootsie Pop commercial, let's find out.

yeah but at least now you don't have to re-type! Wink

09-02-2003 09:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Yes, my Queen. I DO remember Zooboolee Zoo. However, I assert that the best kid's show ever was Great Space Coaster. Gary Gnu RAWKS!

Yes, Great Space Coaster was an excellent kid's show. Yes, Gary Gnu rawks!

But if you are suggesting that any kid's show could be better than the early years of Sesame Street, then you are sadly mistaken! Red Face

09-02-2003 12:28 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I loved this show when I was a kid. Remember it? Big Grin

~Groucho~
09-02-2003 12:51 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

I loved this show when I was a kid. Remember it? Big Grin

No. But I intend to find out about it because it may explain some things about you! Tongue

09-02-2003 12:53 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Oh shut up and pass the mirror!! Tongue

Big Grin

~Groucho~
09-02-2003 12:57 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I wonder ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH