Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is this thing ON!?!? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this thing ON!?!?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Cool Is this thing ON!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I've been so out of touch the last couple of weeks. It's been overwhelming and joyous becoming the Senior Minister of a church. I've missed you all. I've lurked a bit, but nobody was threading, "Hey! Where's that Theo guy?" So I just kept silent. But all has been well.

If you haven't purchased the CAACONAA album, I'm not letting up on you! Back to school gifts for the kiddies! Early Christmas shopping! Also here's a teaser...

I'm currently working on the second Andy's Angels' Christmas Concert. It will be December 6th at my new congregation in Bellingham WA. It will feature Bill Harmon, Michael Roe and Terry Taylor if all goes well. But no matter. One by one, I'm gonna have these guys up for concerts. I'm also gonna bring up Jeff Elbel, Carolee Mayne and Rob Watson and more.

Hey! You only live once and Senior Pastoring?...even less than once. So may as well go for it! Cool
08-18-2003 23:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! Where's that Theo guy?

Hey Theo! Cool

08-18-2003 23:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who? Confused

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 23:37 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Got my CAACONAA at the BBQ the other night!

Me likey! Pleased

08-18-2003 23:56 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Bd, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was such a BD thing for you to do. How evil. How insensate.

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman!Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! Carman!Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Carman! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar!

And ALL for BD! Pleased

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 08-19-2003 00:31.

08-19-2003 00:28 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is this thing ON!?!?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH