Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bucyrus BBQ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bucyrus BBQ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thread Starter Thread Started by PuP
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I wish I could be at a BBQ.

2nd leg, mebbe? Confused

08-20-2003 12:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I wish I could be at a BBQ.

2nd leg, mebbe? Confused

My BBQ got cancelled due to Mike's grandfathers untimely passing, but if that list of 2nd leg tour stops is correct I get another chance in October
in Sterling, VA (provided it's not a 'private' function).

08-20-2003 12:11 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
PuP

Those "private functions" are very necessary, though!

08-20-2003 13:16 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yo PuP, what's with the lethargic pixellated camel at the bottom of yr posts?

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-20-2003 13:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
PuP

It's not a camel.

Betcha no one figures out what it is or where it came from! Red Face

08-20-2003 13:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

is it... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it possibly the ATAT from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back?

-Jolly
08-20-2003 13:50 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
PuP

Nope.

08-20-2003 13:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Kris
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-19-2003

RE: is it... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[IMG]

It's a lethargic Atari Empire Strikes Back Imperial Walker!!!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Kris: 08-21-2003 07:22.

08-20-2003 13:52 Kris is offline Send an Email to Kris Search for Posts by Kris Add Kris to your Buddy List
PuP

OK, the Atari part is getting closer.

The Star Wars part is way off.

08-20-2003 13:54 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Nope.

its a mule...

08-20-2003 14:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
PuP

Sorta. It's a M.U.L.E.

I'll give ya the prize for being close enough.

Here's a review

I used to have a link to a fan site with lots more information, but I lost it Frown

08-20-2003 14:25 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bucyrus BBQ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH