Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Album Cover Trivia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Album Cover Trivia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, Terry actually signed the "Ten-Gallon Hat" covers?? When I got mine (number 389) I assumed the signature was photocopied!! The ink used was the same colour as the print on the sticky label.
The images in this thread show otherwise. I feel a bit ashamed to have doubted. (Name change to Thomas)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-14-2007 15:35 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He signed mine "Zoro". Not Really

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Drtuddle: 09-14-2007 16:55.

09-14-2007 15:58 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
So, Terry actually signed the "Ten-Gallon Hat" covers?? When I got mine (number 389) I assumed the signature was photocopied!! The ink used was the same colour as the print on the sticky label.
The images in this thread show otherwise. I feel a bit ashamed to have doubted. (Name change to Thomas)

The only photocopy signatures that I am aware of are the Maranatha Radio show CDR put out by M8, that was pure crap. We had gathered as much Shotgun Angel related recordings as we could at the time for the special 25th edition of Shotgun Angel, none of what we gathered was mastered or anything. It was meant to be refrence material or to go through and see what was available. The album itself was an original Shotgun Angel CD of ours, but M8 or someone related to them it seemd made a poor PC copy of the CD and used it for the master of the album. Then they didn't bother to clean up the second disc at all and they also put out that CDR radio show thing with a photo copy of someone's autographed Shotgun Angel album cover for the CDR cover.

09-14-2007 16:50 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Album Cover Trivia

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH