Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We NEED Your Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We NEED Your Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick
The Results are in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The magic hour of 7 p.m. EST has come and gone and te first
wave of voting is now CLOSED! I'm sorry if you missed it. I have tallied the votes and below is the list of the four (4) most popular titles that y'all have picked. Email me your final choice (only one choice allowed) at cyclopticwonder@emaial.com and I will be back next Wednesday night to unveil the title that we all have picked. The same time table follows for next week that was in effect this week ... voting will stop at 7 p.m. EST and the results will be announced around 8 p.m. EST.

Your four (alphabetical) choices for Damb It II are:

Dambiel Amiss

Damb-y'all Amos

More Negative Fruit - Songs of worship and inspiration

Songs of the Damb

Thank you to all of you who voted in the first round and happy voting this round.

Scrimshaw Nick

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-26-2003 18:52 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We NEED Your Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH