Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 5 THINGS IN 2002 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 5 THINGS IN 2002
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hear BD is also good at breaking wind.

01-06-2003 11:03 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Top 5 for 2002

5. I learned how to swing dance.

4. I confronted my father in a mature manner about serious issues that were affecting our relationship.

3. I became a full member of the church that I began attending in 2001.

2. I was offered a big raise at my current job to prevent me taking another job (one that I really didn't want, but would have had to take for financial reasons.)

1. I met the person I plan to spend the rest of my life with.

-- aotp
01-06-2003 12:10 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

type like the wind, not break like the wind. that's jevon's job!
01-06-2003 13:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

BD does type like the wind.

01-12-2003 09:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

This was one of the first threads that I dared to comment on, back in the day....so that adds one more thing to the list of things I did in 2002.

2017:
(1)Went surfing once.
(2)Survived my job for another year
(3)Took computers apart and sold the parts
(4)Nathan is now 15 years old and in High School.
(5)Supported the HD reissue!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-18-2018 07:14 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Congratulations, wayneb!

Things I did in 2017 that won't break the mood:

1. Supported the HD reissue.
2. Bought the When Everyone Wore Hats bookset.
3. Read 21 books (I read slowly, so that's good for me).
4. Got a new supervisor.
5. Posted in this thread... oh, wait, that's this year. Sorry.
03-20-2018 00:32 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

5 things in 2017:

1) Saw my son head into 7th grade and I entered the phase of having a teenager
2) Contributed to the Horrendous Disc Kickstarter
3) Ran a half marathon in Rhode Island
4) Took care of my kids for a week while the church I am serving did VBS while my wife was away in Princeton taking a grad class
5) Got the news that my youngest sister is engaged

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
03-21-2018 13:47 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

yeah, i've heard that too..

Cool
03-21-2018 14:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I spent a night with him in a motel, and he didn't toot once!
03-21-2018 15:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

You might have been unconscious at that stage....the silent ones are the worst.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-22-2018 01:11 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 5 THINGS IN 2002

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH