Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb it ~ 11-24-02 update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page damb it ~ 11-24-02 update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

BD is great Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he feeds us chocolate cake!

Big Grin

FYI there's a longer clip of Bibleland Suite (don't worry, BD, no spoilers) at Duane's web site-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
11-27-2002 03:07 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD:

I noticed you printed the lyrics to the Wacky Fan Letter but not the blurb that I wrote. Do you have room to add it on your site?

11-27-2002 05:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by B Diddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo

Mark: Sorry, I can't tell, I'd be letting out my own secret. You will probably figure it out once you get your DAmb It Fan Disc Double CD set!

BD: I was curious as to why you didn't use the clips that I sent you for the web page; were they too big? (I was trying to conceal the 'mellow' part of "Faces to the Window" until the release (i.e. they're shipped) as I feel it's the best section of that rendition (except that it does get a little obnoxious with the repeats at the end.))
I just love nesting parentheses!

I was just trying to keep the clips short and It was easier to make new ones from wave files then from the MP3s.

BD
11-27-2002 08:47 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
BD:

I noticed you printed the lyrics to the Wacky Fan Letter but not the blurb that I wrote. Do you have room to add it on your site?

hmmmm

I'll have to look for that - sorry

Do you still have it? Can you send it again?

BD
11-27-2002 08:48 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by ™
he feeds us chocolate cake!

Big Grin

FYI there's a longer clip of Bibleland Suite (don't worry, BD, no spoilers) at Duane's web site-

No problem ™ , it's your tune Smile

BD
11-27-2002 08:50 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
BD:

hmmmm

I'll have to look for that - sorry

Do you still have it? Can you send it again?

BD

I'll look for it and try to resend it.

11-27-2002 11:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

payday is this week, so I'll be sending my funds to you, BD.

11-27-2002 12:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
The plan is...

I have the week off between Christmas and New Years. So if I can get them all manufactured and the artwork printed by then, I will have that week to pack them up and send them out.

(sooner if I can get it done, but no promises)
BD

Thanks BD...I wish I could help ya out...But it's probably a long drive...

11-27-2002 13:12 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

We should all still be thinking of this.

11-29-2002 17:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thinking of what, markymark?

How much we love B Diddy?

How grateful we are?

How we need to send him our MONEY so he can proceed with this project without going bankrupt?

How much we like chocolate cake?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-02-2002 13:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thanks BD! i'll send a check as soon as i'm home from mom's. i wonder if i should be mom a copy? her favorites? Bill Gaither, The Imperials, and Willy Nelson. Any tracks sound like those folks?
12-02-2002 13:36 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb it ~ 11-24-02 update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH