Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Inner Circle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Inner Circle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Terry's Inner Circle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was one of the supporters who pledged through Paypal when I first read Terry's letter.
Now, I see that he has a special page set up where we can support him and get music releases, etc. I got an email from him explaining this and it also asked me to stop the Paypal contributions and switch to this one.

I was under the impression that I was going to get access to special releases, etc by using the Paypal option. That's how it was first pitched on Facebook. Can anyone tell me which option is the best one and how I stop the Paypal payments if it is best to change?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-01-2017 04:01 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately this switch wasn't comimunicated very well... they are asking people to stop the regular PayPal payments and switch to this site (although payments can still be made through PayPal). It makes it easier for terry to keep track of who is giving and how much, etc.

You should be able to cancel your current payments with these instructions....

http://m.wikihow.com/Cancel-a-Recurring-Payment-in-PayPal

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-01-2017 07:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go to Profile > More Options.
Go to My Money.
Find My Preapproved Payments and click on Update.
Find the merchant whose recurring payment you want to terminate. ...
Click Details and cancel the recurring payment.

03-01-2017 07:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by wayneb

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Go to Profile > More Options.
Go to My Money.
Find My Preapproved Payments and click on Update.
Find the merchant whose recurring payment you want to terminate. ...
Click Details and cancel the recurring payment.

I have no idea what my Paypal details are. I made an account years ago and have seldom used it. I will see what I can find out...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-02-2017 00:06 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Terry's Inner Circle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought that it was going to be all music, but he is doing a monthly reading of a book that he is writing. The first reading, "Little Oscar" is hilarious and well delivered. Great to hear the demos. They have an Avocado/Little Big vibe with an occasional John Wayne theme.

I highly encourage others to join. Hopefully, this exists longer than the Avocado club from years ago.
03-24-2017 22:56 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Inner Circle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH