Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA touring in June 2011 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA touring in June 2011
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the moment, theres a chance of a reissue or two... all very fluid and still in talks. Hopefully be working with a company to get a bunch of stuff rereleased eventually.

I'd bet they'd have tshirts at least, but its too early to know.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-28-2011 22:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just happened to find my old DA pin. The same one that Larry Mullen Jr. had. I'm very excited about that. What else might I find if I clean out the rest of the attic?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
01-29-2011 12:55 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

So I did go to the converse website to design a shoe. They let you imprint with a word so I tried that. It was alright, but not the best. I wish they had more fonts. It would be really great if I could replace the chuck taylor star with the DA star from Shotgun Angel. That would be a sweet shoe! Well, God bless!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
01-29-2011 14:28 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brother joel
So I did go to the converse website to design a shoe. They let you imprint with a word so I tried that. It was alright, but not the best. I wish they had more fonts. It would be really great if I could replace the chuck taylor star with the DA star from Shotgun Angel. That would be a sweet shoe! Well, God bless!

What about some personalized M&Ms for the tour?

01-29-2011 19:26 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

MMMM. . . personalized MMs would be good. That would give me a snack to eat during the concert. Wait I don't think I would want to eat such a precious commodity!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
01-29-2011 19:39 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ha! We've been wanting to do little "DA" M&Ms for a while... just hadn't thought of what to do with them. Thought about taking some to Cornerstone as a merch booth item. I'm amused that someone else thought of that. Big Grin

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-29-2011 20:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

how bout little boxes of sugar coated oats shotgun angel sheriff stars cereal with a DA button prize inside?

Psalm 119:83
01-30-2011 20:53 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

^what he said.^

01-31-2011 08:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if that^^ happens and dennis goes to c-stone this summer i might just try to find a way to go too...

Cool
01-31-2011 10:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
lobo1023 lobo1023 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-07-2006

Is there been a definitive line-up for this DA reunion yet? So far, I only heard of a three-man combo. Of course, I'm 55 and I may have missed something.
01-31-2011 19:34 lobo1023 is offline Search for Posts by lobo1023 Add lobo1023 to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Not that I have heard yet. Its probably a matter of working on individual schedules.

01-31-2011 20:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
memo
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-18-2006

northeast tour stop, please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Folks, some of us don't live in the Midwest or Southern California. You guys have had your share of DA shows over the years... we haven't. New York City would be more than thrilled to have DA come by, finally, one time before I expire... just once... please...
02-01-2011 11:19 memo is offline Search for Posts by memo Add memo to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-26-2009

RE: northeast tour stop, please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Memo: Potential good news - 6/25 is the date that is being earmarked for a show in the central NJ area. I am not involved with the planning aspect at this point, but I do know that the promoter just needs to secure a venue in this area. Stay tuned!

Jim O'Dell
02-01-2011 14:38 Big Jim is offline Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
memo
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-18-2006

RE: northeast tour stop, please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm staying tuned! It's on my calendar already. thanks for the possibly-good news!
02-01-2011 16:46 memo is offline Search for Posts by memo Add memo to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

I am staying tuned regarding the NJ concert too. If no one gets one for PA I will put that one on my calendar. In fact, I cancelled an event for my youth group that was supposed to be on the 25th of June. I moved it to the 17th of June.

I hope they get a tour schedule together soon so we can all start purchasing our coveted tickets.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
02-20-2011 20:35 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA touring in June 2011

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH