Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » did berger kidnap chandler? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page did berger kidnap chandler?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

did berger kidnap chandler? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

neither of them have been seen around these parts lately.

are they touring the upper mid-west together in a 1963 VW beetle?

visiting a flugelhorm master in the swiss alps, in preparation for that duet album berger has been wanting to do for the last 37 years?

inquiring minds want to know!!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-27-2010 12:00 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rumor in these parts is that Berger will be playing flugel horn and electric shofar to back up MC Hammer in the opening concert for Hardly Strictly this Friday. I have heard nothing about Tim.
09-28-2010 10:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought Berger went into hiding after not getting the part of H.M. Murdock in the A-Team movie. Is the silence perhaps over?

09-28-2010 18:09 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

RE: did berger kidnap chandler? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HI MOMMIES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGXK

12-29-2010 12:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

There is Roy Boy.

12-29-2010 20:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

That's not Berger. It's an impostor; I can see it so clearly in his "AGGGGXK"

It might be his evil twin.
01-02-2011 14:06 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

I thought Berger was the evil twin? Confused

01-04-2011 13:21 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i remember when a thread like this would result in several pages of very funny dialogue....

Cool
01-04-2011 14:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

It's 2011. 2010 beat all the comedy out of us.
01-04-2011 15:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

even out of berger???
rough year.... Crying

Cool
01-04-2011 16:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Crying Crying Crying
01-04-2011 18:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Confused

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-04-2011 20:29 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

What was this thread about again?

01-05-2011 18:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Tim and Berger are both furiously auditioning to see which will go on the road with DA.

01-05-2011 19:04 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

huh?

(holy mother of crap, it says I haven't logged in since 2007???)
01-05-2011 20:56 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

C'mon Theo, you obviously have a number of "altar-egos" (Hey, a nice term....spelled that way it probably describes most of the MegaChurch "pastors" I have heard of...and a few I am yet to hear about!)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-05-2011 23:57 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » did berger kidnap chandler?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH