Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc $4.25 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous Disc $4.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More unreleased songs. SR only used a few.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-07-2008 08:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
I think you're talkin' to me...

Turning over albums used to be no problem at all, but these kids today....they don't know just how tough it was for us oldies to have to GET UP and WALK over to the turntable and LIFT the tone arm and FLIP the record over, then set the arm back down WITHOUT scratching the record.... Ah, they've got it made. Push a button and automatic music! It even randomly selects the songs!!!

By the way, don't know how the weather in Dallas is, but here, in the Houston area, it stinks. Rainy and humid.

Sorry, just making sure you were not the wacky fan! Happy

My turntable has an auotmatic arm on it, so I just push a button like the dang old kids. I do have to GET UP and WALK over to the turntable and LIFT the tone arm and FLIP the record over though.

I call it "exercise!" Tongue

05-07-2008 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

"Exercise"....I've heard of it. Back in junior high, my band teacher was the nephew of Jack LaLane. So we heard stories of his uncle, the "Exercise guy". Hey, if I wanted big muscles, why would I be in BAND instead of GYM? Couldn't get him to understand that....
05-11-2008 09:25 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
"Exercise"....I've heard of it. Back in junior high, my band teacher was the nephew of Jack LaLane. So we heard stories of his uncle, the "Exercise guy". Hey, if I wanted big muscles, why would I be in BAND instead of GYM? Couldn't get him to understand that....

That's right! Pleased

05-11-2008 20:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc $4.25

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH