Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering if the Dogs are gonna be loose any time this summer down Texas way.

04-29-2008 15:54 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If they do, I'll be there. Somebody should use their tax rebate to stimulate the Dogs economy. I would but mine is going towards Africa.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-29-2008 15:59 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

Shocked RE: Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

will you be in dallas anytime soon? Happy

04-29-2008 16:39 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by ladrtrk55
RE: Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Garth

you tawkin' to me? Confused

04-29-2008 18:23 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Tongue! RE: Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
quote:

you've never heard the wacky fan letter, have you? Big Grin

bobd

04-29-2008 18:37 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by ladrtrk55

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
quote:

you've never heard the wacky fan letter, have you? Big Grin

Ya, I saved it when it first linked here. I musta missed the inside reference.
Funny shtuff, though.

A Katy date is good for us, but Dallas, sheesh, I'd have to back a lunch.

04-29-2008 18:48 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a pain to have to turn over "Scenic Routes."

04-30-2008 21:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 11-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
If they do, I'll be there. Somebody should use their tax rebate to stimulate the Dogs economy. I would but mine is going towards Africa.

Hey another Austinite. Cool!

05-01-2008 20:08 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead

Hey another Austinite. Cool!

Technically, I live in Wimberley but no one knows where that is.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-01-2008 22:43 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are the Lost Dogs coming back to Texas this summer?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH