Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Anyone remember Megamouth? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone remember Megamouth?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

09-23-2006 10:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Its my theory that Camarillo had hatched a fiendish plot to brainwash a vast army of religious church children that would one day grow up to be Swirling Eddies followers and fans. Camarillo's warped generation of brainwashed youth are almost ripe as they reach adulthood, and what a suprise they will be on their ususpecting Eddie-hating religious Carmen-loving parents.

Big Grin

09-25-2006 10:04 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: Anyone remember Megamouth? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by livgren65
Gee, I sure wish they would release one CD with the two Megamouth albums on it. Remember Terry Taylor's Megamouth in the early to mid-1980's?? A rapping, giant boombox DJ?! And the K-Good radio station and the Crosstown Vipers led by Snakeboard? That stuff was very 80's, but pretty cool. I would pay for a CD of that! I can't even find megamouth at RadRockers or even on eBay!! Help, Terry!!!!!!!

Bring back megamouth! Make him a Hip-Hop dude for 2007!!
William Beaver

Be prepared...for you may get your wish!

02-14-2011 22:13 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Looks like there are a number of artists that may have some albums re-released, including some we know and love. Let's hope it actually happens....

02-14-2011 23:35 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Looks like there are a number of artists that may have some albums re-released, including some we know and love. Let's hope it actually happens....

I doubt we'll see much in the way of physical releases, however. 'Tis sad, but at least an iTunes download is better than paying $70 on ebay for a cassette that drags. Frown
02-18-2011 08:45 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

On the DA/Eddies side.. there is a deal in talks that will bring back some physical reissues if it all works out. We're all hopefull that something will be back before the tour. Since its still in talks, its hard to get too specific about any of it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-18-2011 09:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Cool

02-18-2011 11:27 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
On the DA/Eddies side.. there is a deal in talks that will bring back some physical reissues if it all works out. We're all hopefull that something will be back before the tour. Since its still in talks, its hard to get too specific about any of it.

Great! Happy
02-19-2011 11:29 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Anyone remember Megamouth?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH