Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler is such a moron! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler is such a moron!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hey Chandler!! WHO CARES!!! Hahahahahahahahgkjk!! I--- gk gkkk!! GOOD LORD WHAT'S THAT GREEN THING DOING IN HERE?!!!!!

leprechauns are fond of berger roy al's!!!

they like 'em with salt...

you might consider finding an exit - or THE Berger will be a fine feast on this St. Patrick's day.

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 12:07 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
SEE??! JOEY STILL LIKES ME!! TAKE THAT CHANDLER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGGK! Hey Joey, you should come visit me in my leaf blower.

in your leaf blower? Confused

uh.... ok! Pleased

Cool
03-17-2006 12:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...uh oh ... ...berger? ...berger? you ok?
03-17-2006 12:09 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Maybe when Berger gets out he will figure out how to hook up the leafblower properly to supercharge his aspirations of windex and lavoris for better effect? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-17-2006 12:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Good lord! That leprechaun looks just like that last girl scout what jumped me!!! gkk!

She probably just wanted your cookies for resale. Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

03-17-2006 12:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
SEE??! JOEY STILL LIKES ME!! TAKE THAT CHANDLER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGGK! Hey Joey, you should come visit me in my leaf blower.

uh.... ok! Pleased

News flash ... coming soon ... new series ...

I Dream of Berger! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

03-17-2006 12:22 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

NO I'M NOT OK!! It's not enough for me to suffer the humiliation of being bested by some 9 year old girls scouts. NO, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!! NOW THE BERGER MUST SUFFER THE HUMILIATION OF TAKING AN burro KICKING AND A PANTSING FROM AN IMAGINARY CREATURE ON THE IMAGINARY CREATURE'S BIG HOLIDAY!!, AAAAND, INSIDE THE SANCTITY OF MY OWN LEAF BLOWER!!!!!!!GKK!!

03-17-2006 12:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

that'll learn you - you got to attire yourself in green on these days of festivities of the good saint from the isle in the North Atlantic...

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 12:31 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

be patient and maybe you'll get the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

03-17-2006 12:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

here's a tidbit from "leprechaun leaf blower" Shocked

http://people.brandeis.edu/~bgrammer/cheryl.html

Cheryl:

Likes: a bunch of stuff, Jewish food, ethan's beard, people laughing at his jokes, Jones Soda, your mom...not necessarily in that order.
Dislikes: pants and the sound caused by fingernails scraping against chalkboards.
Height: flamingo

Background:
Matt hails from beautiful Southern California, where girls wear nothing but bikinis all year long. Oddly enough, he was born with a British accent, but lost it at the tender young age of 11, when he was involved in a freak accident with a tennis ball and a leaf blower.

He wants to thank all the little people he stepped on to get to where he is, including Tobias, the his leprechaun next-door neighbor, and Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He would also like to extend deepest sympathies to the family of Boris Petriovitch Smyritarsky, the chief safety inspector of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

Matt is so excited to be a part of Bad Grammer, mostly because the other two improv groups smell like canned cheese. Bad Grammer, on the other hand, smells like fresh cheese. And that makes all the difference.

Matt aspires to one day be the first person to set foot on the moon.

Got a few miles left ...

03-17-2006 12:35 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

another! 80 (the leprechaun was in another post)

==========

muffy100 47

Man Seeking Women
- Friends
Just waiting on a Friend !
That one picture IS NOT me!! that's a Leaf Blower lol. I'm a hard working, non smoking, Honest passionate guy looking for a good LOYAL friend. someone to hang out with, go for a walk with, ta

online dating in Colborne Ontario

Got a few miles left ...

03-17-2006 12:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Berger if you'd stop walking around depantsed, you wouldn't have people pantsing you all the time!!!

03-17-2006 13:39 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Berger: How are all of your businesses doing while you are on your "leaf-blower" sabbatical?

Berger Group

Berger Building Products

Berger Paints

and of course your foundation:

Berger Foundation

03-17-2006 13:47 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

the berger foundation! (shiver)
03-17-2006 14:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Berger Cookies

03-17-2006 14:32 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Mr C
I believe that Bax rather holes up in the winter.

I got nuttin better to do than keep me fingers warm with bad typimnjkg...see?

The man has always been a bit of a drifter....
it comes with the personality I would think~

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 03-17-2006 14:37.

03-17-2006 14:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jiminy -- you're probably right. have a great weekend, friends!
03-17-2006 15:18 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

hi tim, bye tim

I hate it when work keeps me away from the damb Tongue

03-17-2006 15:55 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

uh.... ok! Pleased

News flash ... coming soon ... new series ...

I Dream of Berger! Tongue Big Grin

Smile )

Cool
03-17-2006 17:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Sorry I missed you again Tim. Maybe I'll make it here next Friday ~ of course, knowing my luck, you won't be around. Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-18-2006 15:52 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler is such a moron!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH