Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Friday again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey! brittney spears is a DA fan! who knew?!

jiminy, what kinda scoop are you looking for? kenney chesney and keith urban are lovers? that kinda thing? (and they are, by the way. i spotted kenney and keith holding hands, fingers interclasped, skipping together through crockett park, just down the street from me.)
03-16-2006 14:26 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey! brittney spears is a DA fan! who knew?!

jiminy, what kinda scoop are you looking for? kenney chesney and keith urban are lovers? that kinda thing? (and they are, by the way.)

I guess there was something to Renee's "fraud" claim after all, huh? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-16-2006 14:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, MF !

hey, here's something that probably didn't make your local papers.

alan jackson got all hopped up on rubbing alcohol, fell off a bridge and BOUNCED off of wynona judd who was standing directly underneath. saved his life!
03-16-2006 14:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
hi, MF !

hey, here's something that probably didn't make your local papers.

alan jackson got all hopped up on rubbing alcohol, fell off a bridge and BOUNCED off of wynona judd who was standing directly underneath. saved his life!

Maybe Wynona can license her image for marketing use on those big airbags or trampolines that firefighters use for people to land on when they wait long enough to jump out of burning buildings? It would probably be effective since a lot of firefighters like country music?

Of course after the fall Wynona probably became Spud?

Got a few miles left ...

03-16-2006 14:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Howdy, Tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve Broderson here. How's the Nash?

I'll probably be down there the 26th for the MuteMath CD release concert at Exit/In.

Maybe I can catch a glimpse of Chesney and Urban skipping through the park too...

03-16-2006 15:00 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, Steve -- look for 'em in crockett park. but whatever you do, don't go near the men's room!!
03-16-2006 15:02 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

...or the newly-installed "Brokeback Fountain..." Shocked

03-16-2006 15:07 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ah yike!

that sounds like I got TWO scoops there pardner........

hey - we live in a tolerant age..

I was channel surfing last night (some drama) and the gal says to a guy "You Gay?"
he says "ME? - No , I'm not gay! Why would you say that?"
"Brokeback..... we gotta ask."

sigh.
welcome to TV in 06.

to be honest- Brittney as a DA fan.now THERES a SCOOP!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 03-16-2006 15:11.

03-16-2006 15:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

"...not that there's anything wrong with that."
03-16-2006 15:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

with Brittney bein a fan? - I agree

With Ches and Keith?..hey - it does answer some questions I guess.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-16-2006 15:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Brittney Spears
I got pinged by Justin Timberlake.

I really need to keep up with today's slang, I guess? Red Face

At least it wasn't at the Super Bowl? Confused

Shocked

Cool
03-16-2006 15:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

quote:
"...not that there's anything wrong with that."

"no, nothing at all"

03-16-2006 18:38 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

It has felt like Friday all day, I didn't come here, and I missed tim again! Frown Maybe tomorrow he'll be back? Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-16-2006 21:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Well it's Friday for me! But then I'm just ahead of my time :-)

03-16-2006 21:19 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-16-2006 21:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Well it's Friday for me! But then I'm just ahead of my time :-)

Actually, you're ahead of our time, right? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

03-17-2006 12:14 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH