Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch for Breakfast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch for Breakfast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe I had the wrong channel. Is it on Nickelodeon?

01-28-2007 21:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes.

01-28-2007 22:29 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i broke down and went to mcd's for the first time in a long time today........
my stomach is upset........ Frown
but my son has 2 catscratch happy meal toys now! Big Grin

and i still haven't seen the show.......... Confused

my son has..... at his moms house......... where they have cable........

Joey, I just saw your signature . . . very nice. Cool

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-28-2007 23:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

I bought two of the Armpit Waffle toy.

It makes three different noises.

All of them sound kind of like farts.

I enjoy this toy!

01-29-2007 09:33 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

I got Gordon - stuffed toy who does nothing but look cool..
I am a happy meal consmer usually (7 year old daughter- 4 year old G-son..)
theres a set out there to collect- fer ME!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-29-2007 20:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Here we can buy the toys without the meal....it's a treat for my boys, who like the playgrounds also. But as for the food....well.....the coffee is drinkable.

Hopefully we will get the Catscratch toys here as well.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-31-2007 14:31 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

So far... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've gotten the armpit Waffle and the Elasti-Blik - McD's here let's you buy w/out getting a Happy Meal (so I get them w/ my BEC biscuits in the morning). They are curently adorning my cubicle, next to my Imaginarium mousepad.

Also, today I got the "Gear" graphic novel (TenNapel's fist work w/ the Catscratch characters). Tomorrow is supposed to bring a snowstorm, so hopefully I might find myself w/ a cup of coffee, the Imaguinarium sountrack, and good reading.
01-31-2007 16:42 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

the only thing i like from McD's is a mcflurry.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-01-2007 00:44 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

the only thing i like from McD's is a mcflurry.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-01-2007 00:44 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

Shameless Red Face

02-01-2007 05:27 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Thumb Down! Poor Nick time slot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CatScratch airs @ 5:30 am central on Sat. & Sun.

No wonder I haven't seen it for months. Mad

02-01-2007 17:33 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
PuP

Time for you to move.

02-01-2007 19:45 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Time for you to move.

I ain't moving to Australia.

02-02-2007 16:22 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
PuP

Fine. Maybe the good Captain can put you up in NZ.

02-02-2007 19:45 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Semi-on-topic-ish Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/cda/article_...L-PRINT,00.html

Our local newspaper ran this column about Doug in Saturday's paper. No mention of Terry, but it was a pleasant surpirise to read.
02-05-2007 16:08 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Seems to be a lot of Catscratch on Nick today...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-10-2007 15:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, my youngest has been watching it.

02-10-2007 17:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

splee!!!!!!!!

it was good.

02-11-2007 00:21 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Frank N. Stein
i hate mcdonalds! Mad
i wonder if i can just buy the toy w/o the happy meal? Big Grin

frank

07-07-2021 05:13 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love ted nugent! Big Grin

Cool
07-08-2021 11:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch for Breakfast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH