Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim, » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim,
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Hey Tim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whaddaya think about that Jackalope Chavez?

11-18-2005 10:41 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You didn't ask me...

but what do you have against the dearly departed Cesar Chavez?

~f

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 11-18-2005 11:33.

11-18-2005 11:32 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing

i was thinking of Hugo.

11-18-2005 12:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Wink

dit, dit, doo
11-18-2005 12:08 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tim,

whaddaya think of grown men who wink at other grown men?

11-18-2005 12:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

oh - so like tim is now the opinion that really dictates the standards and the mores and customs that you follow baxter?

i see.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

i am not winking at you - i think I got something in my eye... (can't tell if it is a log or a speck... can you see it?)

Cool

dit, dit, doo
11-18-2005 12:22 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

No, i can't Confused

11-18-2005 12:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Angry RE: Hey Tim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

take it to the dump! Mad

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cool
11-18-2005 12:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Tongue

~f

dit, dit, doo
11-18-2005 12:25 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: Hey Tim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

I thought chavez was a wine.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-18-2005 12:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

No, i think Robertson wanted to name a wine after his corpse?

11-18-2005 12:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim,

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH