Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelogue #2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page travelogue #2 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and what do you think? i haven't heard it in at least fifteen years.
08-05-2005 13:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Tim. Do your travels ever bring you to Austin?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-05-2005 13:46 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi, Gabriel. hey whatever happened to your blog? i read it a few times.

Well, um, I have this personality quirk that runs against the nature of blogging. I get .tired of listening to myself & assume everyone else does too.

I keep thinking I should get back to it.
08-05-2005 13:50 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, sprinklerhead. i never get to austin anymore. and i like that place a lot!
08-05-2005 13:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

I've only listened to it once and Stonehill has never been a favorite of mine. Perhaps it will grow on my but I'm glad I didn't shell out big bucks on eBay. That said, Wonderama is an astounding dream of an album and I have a feeling that once I track down Return to Paradise I'll fall head over ankles for it. Ooo! I've got a meeting to attend... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!!
08-05-2005 13:57 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Steve's ignoring my request on the Choir's "Question about lyrics" to explain Car. Cont.

I'm such a juvenile a$$.
08-05-2005 14:05 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

i didn't play on that one, but it's an instrumental then?
08-05-2005 14:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown RE: Equator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
Thanks to some bloke on the DADL I'm finally hearing Stonehill's Equator for the first time...

i just moved and can't find my vinyl lp.... and i don't currently have internet access at home... i hope it's still there by the time i do..... Crying
how this relates to the rest of this thread, i have no idea.....
oh yeah, chandler played a little on that album! Tongue

Cool
08-05-2005 15:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: Equator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Thanks to some bloke on the DADL I'm finally hearing Stonehill's Equator for the first time...

thats a damb fine outing by Sir Stonehill IMHO

and thanks to a certain DAMBER - I snagged the last track- I was incomplete for a bit on it.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-05-2005 15:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Great story, Tim!

Mr. Peanut Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin rothlmao
08-05-2005 18:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Equator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:

thats a damb fine outing by Sir Stonehill IMHO

and thanks to a certain DAMBER - I snagged the last track- I was incomplete for a bit on it.

I have that album as mp3s Tongue

three times over now from different sources (I think) all versions are from LP and have that snap/crackle/pop along with them. Roll Eyes

the latest set came from the dadl as mentioned earlier
http://s59.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2R2M0BYL6UW4OC5L13Y22MH4
08-05-2005 23:07 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Well, Tim, I wrote my first new entry in, well, a while. In honor of you asking, I talked about you. Big Grin Not only did you ask, but about a week ago, I got a comment from LK-9 about it.
08-06-2005 13:59 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Hi Tim! As is par for the course, I'm a day late and missed the opportunity to chat. Oh, well, maybe some Friday I'll catch up with you. Tongue btw, great story! Don't you just love embarrassing yourself? Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-06-2005 20:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

I like Austin a lot too. Very cool city. Pleased

08-06-2005 20:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Gabriel -- could you list your blog address again in your profile for us? Smile
08-09-2005 12:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

I like Austin a lot too. Very cool city. Pleased

Let's have DA play a show in Austin. I think that sounds like a great idea.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-09-2005 13:03 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
hey Gabriel -- could you list your blog address again in your profile for us? Smile

Oops. I forgot I removed it. I put it back in.

It's http://theflyinginn.blogspot.com/
08-10-2005 08:47 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelogue #2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH