Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Aar Xmas Tickets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Aar Xmas Tickets 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: Well then DO IT!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I'm still throwing up all the time, I ain't going anywhere for Christmas! Frown Crying [/quote]

All I want for Christmas is to not puke up, not puke up, not puke up,
All I want for Christmas is to not puke up, and then I'll be alright.[/quote]

I'll have a ralph Christmas-without you
I'll be so barfed- just thinking about you......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-20-2004 14:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ralph? That doesn't work. Try "spew" instead ...

11-20-2004 18:27 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: Well then DO IT!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
If I'm still throwing up all the time, I ain't going anywhere for Christmas! Frown Crying

All I want for Christmas is to not puke up, not puke up, not puke up,
All I want for Christmas is to not puke up, and then I'll be alright.[/quote]

I'll have a ralph Christmas-without you
I'll be so barfed- just thinking about you......[/quote]

Tongue

I'm not throwing up as much but still too much to think about traveling all the way across America. Hope you guys have a great time though! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-23-2004 16:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Aar Xmas Tickets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH