Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Minority Report » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Minority Report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
LONG LIVE THE LOST DOGS! Pleased

I had my dog at the vet the other day. There was a chart on the wall that estimated how old your dog really was. I guess the seven years to one human year is an average. Dogs under 13 pounds are around six years to one human year. Dogs over 60 pounds are closer to nine years for each human year. With that in mind, how old does that make the Lost Dogs?

Considering they've been around since 1992 and they are way over the 60 pound mark, that would be 12 X 9 = 108. Shocked

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Crying

They are the younger old people! Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-19-2004 14:49 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Read Jevon's review of Mutt on his site. After reading this thread and then his review, I have to laugh. Here is his last sentence in his review:

"Tell Jeffrey you saw it here, and it made you want to buy the album."

LOL Big Grin

07-22-2004 20:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall

What? Just having some fun.

Just for fun I was checking google stuff and horn tooting time banophernalia.com is the first listed site for music reviews for Lost Dogs, Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor and 77s. It's second for Swirling Eddies (crap).

I get a lot of traffic ... not bad for a rinky dink little site, run out of the back woods of Canada.

07-22-2004 21:19 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Jevon,

I just had a good laugh. I liked your last line.

07-22-2004 21:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Why thank you, thank you vary mush.

07-22-2004 22:30 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Why thank you, thank you vary mush.

Husky du!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-22-2004 22:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

bubba ho tep

07-22-2004 23:12 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

bubba hostel, Clinton's new business

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-22-2004 23:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Minority Report

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH