Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » AMG and CCM and the Terry Connection » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AMG and CCM and the Terry Connection 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-11-2003

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
JimINy got in the way of my post. Roll Eyes

I think C-man's cat got out...

It was just a big CCM bichano anyway.

06-21-2004 12:18 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

06-21-2004 18:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd reviewed MBD pretty highly for AMG, but for reasons which were never explained to me, my review was taken down and replaced with the lukewarm one.
06-26-2004 20:38 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah - that seemed really odd to me. I remember seeing your
review and then suddenly it was gone and this one
was there. I don't think I've ever seen AMG do that for
any other album... maybe they have, I don't know.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-26-2004 23:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

I am starting to think back on the incident, and here's what I think happened:

- They had a review of MBD already assigned -- the lukewarm one that was up there
- They screwed up and double-assigned it
- They posted the lukewarm one, then I submitted my review
- My review temporarily over-rode the previously posted lukewarm one, due to a system glitch (there is no editorial; the stuff gets posted right after the author presses "Submit" on the entry form)
- The original author realized what had happened, contacted the managers of the site, and got his original reposted.

This is all pure speculation. But it's the only thing I can figure. I also noticed that my review for "(Pray Naked)" has been removed, but a completely non-informational one on "The Seventy Sevens" is in its place -- it looks like a similar scenario.

AMG is pretty bizarre. The pay is awful, too.
06-27-2004 10:47 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That sucks! Crying

06-27-2004 13:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » AMG and CCM and the Terry Connection

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH