Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's funniest lines » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's funniest lines
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JoannaRuth JoannaRuth is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-15-2002

Lyrics vs Lines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry doesn't just write funny lyrics, but he says some great things off the cuff as well. Here are some of my favorites:

"I think sometimes people need a gentle pat on the shoulder, and some people need a kick in the butt. I think I tried to discern when my foot needed to come up and do its thing."

"I have been called everything from 'enigmatic' to 'weird.'"

"Oh, gee there's that bad moog synthesizer again."

"Bless your pea-pickin' heart."

"I rebuke you, Bro!"

"We're a three-legged dog, but we're still pretty good." (talking about the Lost Dogs)

"I happen to be the most important person in the band." (talking about the Lost Dogs)
07-15-2002 14:24 JoannaRuth is offline Send an Email to JoannaRuth Homepage of JoannaRuth Search for Posts by JoannaRuth Add JoannaRuth to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of JoannaRuth: CO Joanna
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's funniest lines

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH