Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mnf Commentaries- » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mnf Commentaries-
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kate Bush? Never!

What I heard big time, and this is a compliment, was Timbuk 3. I thought it was pretty cool. A guy a gal with guitars and a beat box.

01-16-2004 11:07 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, I don't know enough about those to compare but the harmonies are definitely of the good kind. And Woggy, I DO like the way you cut loose in the last half of that song! And the rap......way to go Jim-bo! Good one, y'all.

JB
01-16-2004 11:52 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Kate Bush? Never!

What I heard big time, and this is a compliment, was Timbuk 3. I thought it was pretty cool. A guy a gal with guitars and a beat box.

OH I SEE- LIKE THE WHITE STRIPES THEN?

WALTB-
I consider that a great compliment- thx
and yeah- i had to resurrect one of poor terrys "not so fine " moments-
his own admission..

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-16-2004 12:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb

Speaking of video and messages, has anyone caught any of the new Joan of Arcadia series? It's pretty much the one I look for each week now. They seem to do a good job of presenting a view of how God interacts in our lives on a daily basis. Hope they don't lose the vision.

JB

LOVE that show..............haven't seen all the episodes, but I've really enjoyed it. It can be a "little" flippant at times, but some of the raw emotion and inspiration is beautiful.

And the acting is very good, too Smile John Ritter's son is exceptional, and the gal who plays Joan is a delight............good stuff.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-16-2004 12:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: Woah Nelly! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
And let's not forget a big tip o' th' hat to all the little Phillies
that took part in this here DA/TST commemorative

Woggy's soundin' very Kate Bush-ish at times
(that's a compliment Woggins Big Grin )

Can that brother & sister harmonize 'er what?

THANKS, ™
Kate Bush is cool..................I've never been compared to her before Smile

always fun to work wid da bro !!!

01-16-2004 12:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Kate Bush? Never!

YIKES!
My future's so bright, I got to wear SHADES Smile

you're too kind............

01-16-2004 12:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mnf Commentaries-

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH