Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA - Two years later » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - Two years later
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

DA - Two years later Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This question's been bandied about off and on for awhile and I don't think Terry's really addressed it, mainly because I don't believe he can answer it... But I'll throw out this blast from the past one mo' time.

It is now two years after "Mr. Buechner's Dream" and there was a unifying thread on the disc(s) of reaching a conclusion and saying, "thank you and goodbye". In these successive years, there has been no real talk of the band continuing. In fact, the primary focus on all fronts, with Roe and Daugherty too, has fallen to the Dogs.

Does anyone know what the future holds for the band as we know it, or was Buechner the swan song it is often assumed to be? What about the Eddies?

Just wondering aloud.
dwD
11-19-2003 22:10 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

My 2c Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You may have a theoretical point, esp. with the last song on disc 2. (Of course that wasn't really the last song Wink If it is the last one, they sure went out with a bang.

However, I've heard some rumors offline that would lead me to believe that DA has a future. Not to mention Ed's comment in the MBD booklet.

I think there's a market. I just don't want to wait another 6 years. And I would be perfectly willing to buy preorders to help fund another one.

11-19-2003 22:19 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too.

11-19-2003 22:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

moi aussi

11-19-2003 22:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Check out what tim chandler says

11-19-2003 23:00 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

DA has a future?

11-20-2003 00:01 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now don't you start that "The Eddies are dead crap "again.
11-20-2003 00:03 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

I wasn't talkin' Eddies...Wink

11-20-2003 00:05 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hope you are well, you naysayer.
11-20-2003 00:09 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

I am...thanks for asking...Tongue

11-20-2003 00:13 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and so it goes....... Crying

11-20-2003 00:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

No really...I hope the same for you and your's dear friend! Pleased

>>>--------> Now back to the Off Topic Discussion b4 the ol' biddy gets onto us... Roll Eyes

He still comes around, right?

11-20-2003 00:14 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA - Two years later

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH