Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey tim.

oh yeah....it's been pretty heavy at times. very strange. they say that the santa anas will probably kick up a few notches on saturday....at least that's better than the original forecast.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 10-24-2003 16:27.

10-24-2003 16:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

baxter -- i saw tonio when he came through town about a month and a half ago. and i remember that gig! we had the great tim pierce playing guitar with us. his rig was louder than everybody else on stage, including the entire PA system. that guy was such a jaw-droppingly great player, it was all i could do to not just stop playing when he took a solo.
10-24-2003 16:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

wes-- i'm really sorry those fires are so bad -- that's one thing i don't miss about california!
10-24-2003 16:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

You all sounded great that night. Can you still do the robot moves?
10-24-2003 16:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

the robot moves? huh?
10-24-2003 16:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

I think when you played, "I'm Supposed to Have Sex" you were all moving robotically?
10-24-2003 16:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

it wasn't intentional. we were probably all just unintentionally looking really stupid!
10-24-2003 16:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't think so.

Blessing on you and your family, sir! i must eat, or i will perish.
10-24-2003 16:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

baxter, wes, commander, jiminy, dale, BD and all, -- blessings back to you all and all yours -- i gotta run too -- have a great weekend everyone!
10-24-2003 16:41 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Great to see someone else who does the dropping jaw with respect to Tim Pierce. Guy's an amazing player. Doesn't get the credit he should. But then again neither does old Buzzy. He's good too.

Hey BD, how about dropping Tim an advanced copy of the disc to get a comment or two by way of introduction. Heck, maybe the man could get a comment or two out of Ed and Greg. That'd be very cool. Terry's "Make it worse" just doesn't have a ring of confidence.

JtT

10-24-2003 20:14 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Great idea Jevon! I will send him an advanced copy or two and also one to the exec. producer. (that didn't go over very good, only one person was fooled into sending in their money in early Wink )

BD

10-24-2003 22:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Here is a list of Tim Pierce's recording credits:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=R114460
10-25-2003 02:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10-25-2003 02:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH